Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Monied Corporations

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

Thomas Jefferson 🇺🇸

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

Thomas Jefferson 🇺🇸

I see you quoting a lot of Thomas Jefferson this morning. Have you ever been to his estate Monticello in Virginia? We were close by for a wedding a few years ago and stopped by to check it out. It was really cool and the estate is in pretty remarkable condition. Highly suggest visiting if you are ever close by.

A few memorable things were the ice box they dug next to the house to store ice in. Basically a dungeon. His "clock" which was some apparatus / invention that used a system of pulleys to keep time. And he also kept detailed notes on the distances traveled to nearby places, and the instruments he used to measure it. Back in the day that was not an easy task.

Anyway, lots of cool stuff there.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I see you quoting a lot of Thomas Jefferson this morning. Have you ever been to his estate Monticello in Virginia? We were close by for a wedding a few years ago and stopped by to check it out. It was really cool and the estate is in pretty remarkable condition. Highly suggest visiting if you are ever close by.

A few memorable things were the ice box they dug next to the house to store ice in. Basically a dungeon. His "clock" which was some apparatus / invention that used a system of pulleys to keep time. And he also kept detailed notes on the distances traveled to nearby places, and the instruments he used to measure it. Back in the day that was not an easy task.

Anyway, lots of cool stuff there.
Yes I've been.

Likely the brightest mind of the era.

Latest posts

Top Bottom