Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Miss Uruguay 2021, Tania Lola de los Santos national costume

McDreamy

Poster
I've always accepted them just not shoved down my throat and reading to little kids. Go dancing at some drag club and get the f out of my life. SKOL!
And that's a fair viewpoint. I would consider myself a more centered Liberal or a Liberal with reason. I don't think ANYTHING should be shoved onto kids. especially anything political.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Not only is she hot, But she carries an important message

View attachment 24909
200.gif

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
That regardless of your orientation or gender you should be accepted by society
That would undoubtedly infringe upon my god given right to say ‘fuck off’ and ‘stay the hell out of my personal space’.

McDreamy

Poster
She probably agreed to hold up that ignorant sign before hand.

I guess we are going to need a straight month and demand tribute from everyone going forward.
I would be 100% ok with having a straight month. It would be true "equality" wouldn't it be?

McDreamy

Poster
That would undoubtedly infringe upon my god given right to say ‘fuck off’ and ‘stay the hell out of my personal space’.
You have every right to say "fuck off" just not in the grocery store. Private company property and all...

Jtrain80

Legendary
I would be 100% ok with having a straight month. It would be true "equality" wouldn't it be?

On second thought, they can take that month and shove it up their ass with everything else.

The whole 12 months sounds better. #straightpride365

Top Bottom