Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Leach ready to run up the score on Texas Tech today (link)....

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Strong at the top but the rest is pure garbage. UK or Wooo are the next best.
Kind of a weird year though. Bama had close games with Florida and Auburn, and a close game with Mrs. State for most of the game, and all those teams have lost so far

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Kind of a weird year though. Bama had close games with Florida and Auburn, and a close game with Mrs. State for most of the game, and all those teams have lost so far
That’s why the SEC fan club gets mocked. With the exception of Alabama (and occasionally LSU) the rest of the conference rides the coattails of Bama’s success. It’s rather pathetic.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
:ROFLMAO: These threads sure bring out the window lickers. Only morons cheering for shitty teams don't understand that bowl season doesn't matter anymore and is a complete joke.

Remember the Texas faggits thinking Herman was the man after they beat UGA (with our best players NOT playing - to go to the draft)......how did that work out. Texas has fired Herman and UGA is in the playoffs.

and FYI I AM NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN.....an SEC,SEC,SEC Faggit. (Cheering for the other SEC teams DOES NOT HELP UGA.)

Nape

Elite
Founder
:ROFLMAO: These threads sure bring out the window lickers. Only morons cheering for shitty teams don't understand that bowl season doesn't matter anymore and is a complete joke.

Remember the Texas faggits thinking Herman was the man after they beat UGA (with our best players NOT playing - to go to the draft)......how did that work out. Texas has fired Herman and UGA is in the playoffs.

and FYI I AM NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN.....an SEC,SEC,SEC Faggit. (Cheering for the other SEC teams DOES NOT HELP UGA.)
If you ever step foot on the field/court/course to play a sport and don’t want to compete then what the fuck!!!! Competitors compete. They will never say we didn’t want to be here. Fans are the ones saying we didn’t wanna be there.

BurntJ

Founder
If you ever step foot on the field/court/course to play a sport and don’t want to compete then what the fuck!!!! Competitors compete. They will never say we didn’t want to be here. Fans are the ones saying we didn’t wanna be there.
Ok......but you are acting as though teams missing their best players are the same teams that played in the regular season. Your argument makes no sense with what I am talking about. I am talking about guys like Burks from Arkansas, Nix from Auburn, Taylor from Tennessee, etc.

Take Auburn yesterday....I'm no Nix fan, at all, but that game doesn't play out the same way with Nix at QB vs Non-Mobile Finley. I cant say who would win for sure BUT the game would definitely been played different if Auburn had their starting QB. If you don't understand that, well, it may be time to hang it up because the game/system is changing fast and will only get harder to keep up with.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Ok......but you are acting as though teams missing their best players are the same teams that played in the regular season. Your argument makes no sense with what I am talking about. I am talking about guys like Burks from Arkansas, Nix from Auburn, Taylor from Tennessee, etc.

Take Auburn yesterday....I'm no Nix fan, at all, but that game doesn't play out the same way with Nix at QB vs Non-Mobile Finley. I cant say who would win for sure BUT the game would definitely been played different if Auburn had their starting QB. If you don't understand that, well, it may be time to hang it up because the game/system is changing fast and will only get harder to keep up with.
Sort of like Ohio State in both playoff games last year when our lineup was decimated by the WuFlu?

BurntJ

Founder
Sort of like Ohio State in both playoff games last year when our lineup was decimated by the WuFlu?
So I am going to explain this SLOWLY for you.....

WuFlu is the same as having injuries. (Players do miss games for being sick every year, ya know.)

What is NOT the same is healthy STAR players that have been the best players on said teams ALL YEAR....choosing NOT to play in a shitty Bowl game b/c they want to focus on the NFL Draft. And then to say that said team losing the bowl game means anything......makes anyone a RETARD. (see my above examples....and yes they would apply also to MSU-K Walker, Pitt - K Pickett, etc)

If anyone believes the Michigan State vs Pitt game will be a true representation of those 2 teams from this year.....well, they are probably too stupid to insult.

Also, I do get that yore being cute here...

Nape

Elite
Founder
So I am going to explain this SLOWLY for you.....

WuFlu is the same as having injuries. (Players do miss games for being sick every year, ya know.)

What is NOT the same is healthy STAR players that have been the best players on said teams ALL YEAR....choosing NOT to play in a shitty Bowl game b/c they want to focus on the NFL Draft. And then to say that said team losing the bowl game means anything......makes anyone a RETARD. (see my above examples....and yes they would apply also to MSU-K Walker, Pitt - K Pickett, etc)

If anyone believes the Michigan State vs Pitt game will be a true representation of those 2 teams from this year.....well, they are probably too stupid to insult.

Also, I do get that yore being cute here...
I get it. I really do. But it’s not like they are losing to Ohio State, Oregon, or Clemson. They are losing to UCF, Houston, and Army.

BurntJ

Founder
I get it. I really do. But it’s not like they are losing to Ohio State, Oregon, or Clemson. They are losing to UCF, Houston, and Army.
So you get it BUT DONT UNDERSTAND.

B/c if you Understand then you get that teams take a serious hit when their star players are out.
Auburn literally played without their 5 star (personally i think he sucks BUT he was the best they had) QB and you are surprised they lost? Really? Arkansas offense without T Burks is NOTHING compared to what they were all year. Do you think Arkansas has players to plug and play when their ALL SEC WR decides to focus on the draft.

I am not saying I wouldn't be pissed if my team lost (I was when the steers and queers fags beat us a couple years ago.....BUT we got the last laugh as they "Fired" the coach they swore had it fixed after they beat us). :ROFLMAO: I am just pointing out that you have to look at the school and roster. The Alabama's, UGA, OSU,etc that recruit at an elite level can plug and play...the other cant.

Crazy CFB world when I (an SECer) am the sane one.............

Nape

Elite
Founder
tOSU is without 2 first round WRs, a first round OT, and a 1st or 2nd round DT. I’m not gonna complain if they lose without those cats. It’s always next man up at a program like ours. Others will step up. Losing one player shouldn’t be that big of a deal at a program like Auburn. If they don’t have adequate replacements that’s on them.

Nape

Elite
Founder
As an addendum….the Buckeyes won the B1G CG, national semi’s, and the Championship game with a 3rd string QB. Depth is a wonderful thing. Sorry AU doesn’t have it.

BurntJ

Founder
tOSU is without 2 first round WRs, a first round OT, and a 1st or 2nd round DT. I’m not gonna complain if they lose without those cats. It’s always next man up at a program like ours. Others will step up. Losing one player shouldn’t be that big of a deal at a program like Auburn. If they don’t have adequate replacements that’s on them.
As an addendum….the Buckeyes won the B1G CG, national semi’s, and the Championship game with a 3rd string QB. Depth is a wonderful thing. Sorry AU doesn’t have it.

So....YOU ADMIT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND today's college football.......Noted, thanks. If you did you would understand Auburn is a 6-7 team that was in the 1st year of a shitty hire B/C Gus sucked at coaching and recruiting. Hell Auburn has NEVER been Elite at recruiting, They may have 1 really good year every 4-5 BUT go look at the history. Auburn is basically Penn State. Go look at their last 10 year records.

Also, Congrats on having hired Urban Meyer......be honest, you were/are an Urban guy weren't you?

TJHall1

Legendary
So....YOU ADMIT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND today's college football.......Noted, thanks. If you did you would understand Auburn is a 6-7 team that was in the 1st year of a shitty hire B/C Gus sucked at coaching and recruiting. Hell Auburn has NEVER been Elite at recruiting, They may have 1 really good year every 4-5 BUT go look at the history. Auburn is basically Penn State. Go look at their last 10 year records.

Also, Congrats on having hired Urban Meyer......be honest, you were/are an Urban guy weren't you?
Keep up the good fight defending a college football conference. Its entertaining to say the least.

Nape

Elite
Founder

You are short bus special, aren’t you? It’s ok.

BurntJ

Founder
Keep up the good fight defending a college football conference. Its entertaining to say the least.
Don’t give a shit about conferences I’m fight the fight against shitty bowls that don’t matter. Shit is stupid at this point. Teams like Mich St vs Pitt had my ass chapped. I literally got $12 per ticket for 4 (th e bastard stiffed me on the $2 fee too.) lower level. I bought this 3 pack that gets same seat for it, UGA vs Oregon kickoff classic in Sept and next years semi final game…..

BurntJ

Founder
You are short bus special, aren’t you? It’s ok.
When I comes to cooking…..absolutely.
When it comes to this subject….not a chance, I have zero emotion about anything so trust me, your not correct here (and it’s not cause I give a shit about SEC….I have said all along all this teams (Aub,Fl,Ark,TN….all UGA and BAMA’s common opponents bc Bama sucked against all and we literally beat the shit out of every one of those. Shitty teams. )

BUT Again…. That wasn’t the point…..the point was ONLY a retard judges meaningless bowl games (that are more like preseason games now) as a descriptor of a team while the top players have quit/left whatever you call. Auburn was the example because I assumed you understood Nix is a runner so the entire season offense changed with Finley for 1 game (more a description of the future with Finley) than this past season….no matter how good Nix….he was their starter so the would naturally be worse.

TJHall1

Legendary
When I comes to cooking…..absolutely.
When it comes to this subject….not a chance, I have zero emotion about anything so trust me, your not correct here (and it’s not cause I give a shit about SEC….I have said all along all this teams (Aub,Fl,Ark,TN….all UGA and BAMA’s common opponents bc Bama sucked against all and we literally beat the shit out of every one of those. Shitty teams. )

BUT Again…. That wasn’t the point…..the point was ONLY a retard judges meaningless bowl games (that are more like preseason games now) as a descriptor of a team while the top players have quit/left whatever you call. Auburn was the example because I assumed you understood Nix is a runner so the entire season offense changed with Finley for 1 game (more a description of the future with Finley) than this past season….no matter how good Nix….he was their starter so the would naturally be worse.
You need a Xanax or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom