Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Virginia tech player who beat tranny to death

D

Deleted member 2886

Last year was found not guilty of 2nd degree murder. They didn't give him manslaughter either. Dude got extremely lucky.
Damn, what a fucked up situation.
Ya notice the bit mentioning about the "gay panic" defense being chucked out?
I reckon that's bloody ridiculous.
If predatory fags are deliberately misleading and luring normal people into these deceptive sexual encounters, which is infact sexual abuse.
There is no justification for diminishing the rights of the abuse victim for having reacted violently once realizing the sick cunts deceptions.
I don't agree with killing people unless absolutely necessary in self or others defense, though I think it's perfectly reasonable in the OP situation to "gay panic" and beat the shit outta the sick cunt.

D

Deleted member 2886

One additional point: Why isn't the perpetrator fag being referred to as what he is/was, -a now deceased Sexual Predator.

It's concerning, & very telling, the way they[the media] themselves, deceptively state shit so "innocently", - "...death of a Blacksburg resident.",...as though the sick cunt wasn't involved in any wrongdoings, like proactively running a nefarious sex scam.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
One additional point: Why isn't the perpetrator fag being referred to as what he is/was, -a now deceased Sexual Predator.

It's concerning, & very telling, the way they[the media] themselves, deceptively state shit so "innocently", - "...death of a Blacksburg resident.",...as though the sick cunt wasn't involved in any wrongdoings, like proactively running a nefarious sex scam.

giphy.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
So... hokie got a blowie from a tranny but didn't know she was a he. Team mates made fun of him. Went back and donkey stomped the shela. Claimed self defense and got off (twice if you include the pun). And Virginia makes a law you can't stomp trans people if they trick you.
Sounds about right, except for the last part I'm not sure on, didn't hear anything about that.

Also, the only reason he got off, twice, technically three times by avoiding manslaughter, was because there was a knife on the night stand he said the tranny reached for. Proooolly after he'd already beat him half to death.

I guess my point is that before you beat any trannies to death make sure they have a weapon within reach. Or plant one afterwards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom