Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Leach has passed away. RIP. Post your favorite Leach moments in his memory

Rube Reaper

Elite
Dude just stop in this thread. This time. No one is asking you to change we are asking for a action of polite deferrence
The polite thing to do would be to acknowledge the importance of getting vaccinated AND BOOSTED.

If you don’t like free speech that’s your problem.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The polite thing to do would be to acknowledge the importance of getting vaccinated AND BOOSTED.

If you don’t like free speech that’s your problem.
Decorum is polite. I'm sure as a subject of the King you can understand. Let the dude die. His family isn't all there yet. And he is a great human. Just a Lil empathy on this. I'll owe you one

Rube Reaper

Elite
Decorum is polite. I'm sure as a subject of the King you can understand. Let the dude die. His family isn't all there yet. And he is a great human. Just a Lil empathy on this. I'll owe you one
Go tell this to all the cultists on this forum who have zero “decorum” towards the people that they believe are vaccinated and die / have health problems.

Don’t be a hypocrite and expect double standards. I’m properly acknowledging the reality on the ground and following the science (something those other douche bags cannot say for themselves).

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
A true intellectual in College Football who won with less.

The 49ers did a study when they were looking for a coach based on what you won with the players you had. The study was done in the early 2010s. It showed that Mike Leach was the best coach in football.

John Wooden and Mike Leach were kindred spirits.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Go tell this to all the cultists on this forum who have zero “decorum” towards the people that they believe are vaccinated and die / have health problems.

Don’t be a hypocrite and expect double standards. At least I’m properly acknowledging the reality on the ground and following the science (something those other douche bags cannot say for themselves).
Fuck you faggit. Do your thinggettyimages-1309695258-612x612.jpgwhne im abke to be on board no kne will respnd to you here on out. Eat a bag of pussiesgettyimages-951611582-612x612.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Don’t be a hypocrite and expect double standards. I’m properly acknowledging the reality on the ground and following the science (something those other douche bags cannot say for themselves).
The queen was a reptile and your King is a big eared buffoon w a pervert brother and a homewrecker concubine towards Princess Dianna. England could hold America's left ball bc all yall fags are pussified. Let's fight again pussy. We can sword fight if you want. I was an Olympic fencer at age 13 when I broke my leg. Your mudlove Meghan is disgusting you shit covered cock lover.
Harry is a product of the Irish boyfriend too. Fuck you

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

AgEngDawg

Legendary
God Bless Coach Leach!!!

mumme_leach.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Cool story posted on home board:

I posted the passage below several weeks back in another thread, but since this is weighing heavily on my heart, wanted to do so again. Still pulling for you, Coach.

True story. Probably ten or so years ago, a buddy of mine and I were having beers in an open-air bar (the name escapes me) in Marfa on a Friday night. We get to talking with some other patrons and end up all sitting together at a big table. One of them was a pretty arrogant guy from Lubbock who said he was a high-end banker or some such and was a huge Tech guy, knew all the big wigs and their Regents, etc. After a little while, I asked him if he wanted a piece of Tech trivia, and he said "sure." The conversation went something like this:

Me - "Do you know what Mike Leach's hometown is?"
Dude - "Hmm, not quite sure. I know he went to law school at Pepperdine, so I am thinking it's somewhere in Southern California."
Me - "No, Cody, Wyoming."
Dude (incredulously) - "No, its not."
Me - "Uh, yeah, it is. He has said so himself."
Dude - "Man, Coach Leach is not from Cody, Wyoming."
Me - "Well, yeah, he is."

The guy then pulls out his cell phone, dials someone, and said something along these lines:
"Hey, what's up. Oh, nothing much, just sitting here in Marfa having beers with some people we met. So, one of them says that you are from Cody, Wyoming. Is that true? <slight pause> Really? You were? I had no idea. <another pause> No, I don't know who he is; he's some guy I just met. What? Okay, hang on."

The guy proceeds to hand me his iPhone and said, "Coach wanted to say hello to you." I take the phone, and I swear I'll never forget this - the screen showed a call in process and said "Mike Leach."

I pulled the phone up to my ear and said, "Hi Coach." He said hello back; I walked outside and proceeded to have about a 20-minute phone with Mike Leach himself. This was when he was between the Tech and Washington State jobs and was living in Key West. We talked about football, history, politics, and I don't recall what all else - the man could not have been any nicer/cooler/humorous. It was funny that several times through the chat, he'd be talking then would pause and say, "I'm sorry, who are you again?"

Fantastic memory; have been a fan ever since.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
MSUs rivals people moved over to On3 recently and this is from there:

Mississippi State staff on TOS are saying he's been moved into comfort care, which is essentially hospice. Incredibly sad news. He's one of a kind and an all-time favorite.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
For those of you that did not go to any of the schools he coached at, just curious what school you will you will always associate him with? Tech, Washington State, or Mississippi State?

Top Bottom