Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Afghan thread / Taliban holding Americans prisoner

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
As someone who spent time in that part of the world, what's the point? If those goat fuckers want freedom, they can fight the Taliban.
Honestly I think it’s just about keeping the installed government floating for as long as possible to deter China from moving in and establishing any more of the The Road / extracting resources.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Honestly I think it’s just about keeping the installed government floating for as long as possible to deter China from moving in and establishing any more of the The Road / extracting resources.

Maybe a little experience with the Chinese will help the attitude of Afghans. Then they can be our allies in the big one.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
China needs more Muslim laborers to make shoes for Nike and all the other stuff from China. Afghan Muslims don't know what is about to hit them.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
As someone who spent time in that part of the world, what's the point? If those goat fuckers want freedom, they can fight the Taliban.
Completely on board with this approach. When we first went in to AFGH it was so that Al Qaeda could not use AFGH as a training ground/launching point, it evolved into counter narco terrorism and nation building. NATO was there to stop the drug trade, we were there to squeeze Iran and oh yeah make AFGH safe if we have time.

Karzai and the fucking warlords were delivered bags of cash to stay on message and make things go right. The local goat herder just wants to herd and fuck his goats, they don't care about democracy. They don't want to get their head cut off or lose their children, they just want to be left alone.

The Chinese are coming for the raw materials. The US and coalition couldn't keep the ring road safe when they were building it, and neither will the Chinese (unless they obliterate every raiding party). Place is one big 3rd world shit hole that operates on a completely different level than 21st century living. Let the Chinese try and figure it out and we can hit them from the air.

Time to leave, and just plink part time farmers on motorcycles from the sky.

America 1st

Founder
Maybe a little experience with the Chinese will help the attitude of Afghans. Then they can be our allies in the big one.
If China is smart they’ll be making that move soon.

If they wait any longer than 2024 we’ll be too built up for them to punch us in the mouth and win via a quick strike.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Inside of every pedophile, doped up, and fucked up afghan is an Ohioan trying to get out. We must do this for Ohio.

America 1st

Founder
Sounds like they expect the government to last a matter of weeks 😂

4n6tox

Poster
I'm okay with this. 30 some odd years in the middle east full of politicians lying and fabricating bullshit causes while wasting an enormous amount blood and treasure. The region is on its own.

Stop listening to politicians, either party, and the media about anything and everything. It's all bullshit.

Dawg1572

Poster
Screw em, especially if they won’t even fight back. We shouldn’t be sending squat over there. Let the chi-coms and Russians get their solders lit up.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't trust these soldiers lives in the hands of Biden and the Milley types. I'm afraid we lose tons of men for some bullshit reason and the media won't even care.

Top Bottom