Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mandate - Religious Exemption (Help)

jaihawk

Poster
Our company is still adhering to the Biden Mandate for Government Contractors, despite the current court rulings. They are offering me the ability to apply for a Religious Exemption. I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help with the best wording to use to make sure that it goes through. Here is the form:

1639063084813.png

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Our company is still adhering to the Biden Mandate for Government Contractors, despite the current court rulings. They are offering me the ability to apply for a Religious Exemption. I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help with the best wording to use to make sure that it goes through. Here is the form:

View attachment 64183

I tailored this to me and submitted. Was drawn up by a friends lawyer.

This letter is being submitted on behalf of ______ as a request for her religiousexemption regarding taking future vaccinations. The bible states that our bodies are a Temple of God’s Spirit (1Co 3:16-17, 6:19-20) and as such we mind what goes into us and avoid unclean things. This can include what we consume or inject.

Based on her biblical conviction _______ cannot participate in receiving a vaccine that knowingly was designed, developed and/or was tested using aborted fetal cell lines.

Pfizer and BioNTech – The Pfizer vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute. This information is recorded by the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.

Moderna – The Moderna vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute. This information is cited by the vaccine researchers Kizzmekia S Corbett, Darin K. Edwards, and Sarah R. Leist.

Johnson & Johnson – The Johnson & Johnson vaccine has publicly admitted to using a cell line called PER.C6. This is published on their website. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute.

In addition, the bible says we must follow our own personal convictions to align with our religious principles (Rom 14:14, 22-23). She cannot violate her convictions or be forced to without it being considered sin.

The Title VII of the Civil Rights Acts Rights of 1964 prohibits discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

For _________ to participate in receiving a any future vaccinations that might use elements that would require her to violate her faith conviction. Please excuse _____ from receiving these vaccinations.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Our hospital basically gave everyone an exemption who asked & gave a decent reason...I said that the vaccine used aborted fetal cells in its development, and my religion tells me that all abortion is murder. I think I said I could not in good conscience put something in my body that was only able to be made because of the use of murdered babies.

Sadly, my older parents are so upset I am not vaccinated, I may get it anyway. Mom has a failing heart valve & her piece of shit cardiologist told her if she gets covid, she will not survive it. So now she blames me for her anxiety over all this covid shit🙄😡fml

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Our hospital basically gave everyone an exemption who asked & gave a decent reason...I said that the vaccine used aborted fetal cells in its development, and my religion tells me that all abortion is murder. I think I said I could not in good conscience put something in my body that was only able to be made because of the use of murdered babies.

Sadly, my older parents are so upset I am not vaccinated, I may get it anyway. Mom has a failing heart valve & her piece of shit cardiologist told her if she gets covid, she will not survive it. So now she blames me for her anxiety over all this covid shit🙄😡fml
Send them the CDC article stating that vaxed spread covid at the same rate as unvaxed. It really makes no difference whether you're vaccinated or not.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Send them the CDC article stating that vaxed spread covid at the same rate as unvaxed. It really makes no difference whether you're vaccinated or not.

They don't care. I have told them that. My mom just dismisses anything that doesn't fit her narrative with "well, I just don't know if that's true." Sadly I moved back in with them a month ago when I moved home for a new job. Only short term, to save money & until I decide where I want to live, but never would have moved in, had I known it was going to go like this. Sigh.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

The jab doesn’t prevent you from getting or spreading Covid. It’s a fact at this point.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
They don't care. I have told them that. My mom just dismisses anything that doesn't fit her narrative with "well, I just don't know if that's true." Sadly I moved back in with them a month ago when I moved home for a new job. Only short term, to save money & until I decide where I want to live, but never would have moved in, had I known it was going to go like this. Sigh.
Sucks, but I'm in the same boat with my in-laws... haven't seen them since Feb 2020, even Thanksgiving/Christmas because I'm unvaxxed. I'll try to find the CDC admission that the vax makes no difference, but it wouldn't surprise me if they scrubbed it.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The jab doesn’t prevent you from getting or spreading Covid. It’s a fact at this point.

They do not care. They say, even if it lowers the chance a tiny bit, isn't it worth it? I argue it doesn't do that & it isn't worth it...they don't care. They pretty much only want me to get it to make my mom feel better. Unbelievably selfish on their part, but they think I'M the selfish one😡

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
They do not care. They say, even if it lowers the chance a tiny bit, isn't it worth it? I argue it doesn't do that & it isn't worth it...they don't care. They pretty much only want me to get it to make my mom feel better. Unbelievably selfish on their part, but they think I'M the selfish one😡

Man, I’m sorry and agree with you

jaihawk

Poster

This letter is being submitted on behalf of ______ as a request for her religiousexemption regarding taking future vaccinations. The bible states that our bodies are a Temple of God’s Spirit (1Co 3:16-17, 6:19-20) and as such we mind what goes into us and avoid unclean things. This can include what we consume or inject.

Based on her biblical conviction _______ cannot participate in receiving a vaccine that knowingly was designed, developed and/or was tested using aborted fetal cell lines.

Pfizer and BioNTech – The Pfizer vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute. This information is recorded by the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.

Moderna – The Moderna vaccine was protein tested using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute. This information is cited by the vaccine researchers Kizzmekia S Corbett, Darin K. Edwards, and Sarah R. Leist.

Johnson & Johnson – The Johnson & Johnson vaccine has publicly admitted to using a cell line called PER.C6. This is published on their website. This information is enumerated by the Lozier Institute.

In addition, the bible says we must follow our own personal convictions to align with our religious principles (Rom 14:14, 22-23). She cannot violate her convictions or be forced to without it being considered sin.

The Title VII of the Civil Rights Acts Rights of 1964 prohibits discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

For _________ to participate in receiving a any future vaccinations that might use elements that would require her to violate her faith conviction. Please excuse _____ from receiving these vaccinations.

This was awesome! Thanks!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

I’d say less is more.

Aborted cells were used in these testing and/or production of the covid vaccines available in the US.

As a Christian I believe that the Bible is God’s inspired word that dictates how His followers should live. The Bible teaches that life begins in the womb and that murder is a sin. The Bible also teaches that those that know God’s ways but approve of those who practice wickedness are complicit in their sins. Taking a vaccine that relies on aborted cells in any form is contrary to what the Bible teaches, violates my religious beliefs and is unacceptable.

Then provide backup/additional information as necessary if they decide to harass you.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’d say less is more.

Aborted cells were used in these testing and/or production of the covid vaccines available in the US.

As a Christian I believe that the Bible is God’s inspired word that dictates how His followers should live. The Bible teaches that life begins in the womb and that murder is a sin. The Bible also teaches that those that know God’s ways but approve of those who practice wickedness are complicit in their sins. Taking a vaccine that relies on aborted cells in any form is contrary to what the Bible teaches, violates my religious beliefs and is unacceptable.

Then provide backup/additional information as necessary if they decide to harass you.

I’ve heard the same and also been told that one is great. I wasn’t told less is more until well after I submitted. Mine is approved so no more worries here until they change the rules again.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I’ve heard the same and also been told that one is great. I wasn’t told less is more until well after I submitted. Mine is approved so no more worries here until they change the rules again.
I felt it was best to just say what I thought. I’m just a dumb engineer who doesn’t write good.

I also added to mine under “anything else we should know” section that it isn’t my intent to judge other people’s decisions, just to state my
beliefs. That way I figured I’d be less likely to piss off some lib HR lady (my local lady is great) and I could push the harassment angle if they made me defend my position (which they did not).

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

View attachment 64183
I don't know you or you me but maybe you should consider finding a different job. Better than dying from a MRNA jab that isn't even a real vaccine. I feel bad for you but if a company is taking you to poundtown on a personal bodily decision then what else are they capable of? Will you have to take 4 in a row to play catch up?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hold the line ninja. When they start dropping in a year it'll be so much worse.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Aren't you in sc? Richland or Charleston County? If you are in Charleston you can crash in my spare room. Just bring a mattress

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Screenshot_20211209-150313_Telegram.jpg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Aren't you in sc? Richland or Charleston County? If you are in Charleston you can crash in my spare room. Just bring a mattress

Appreciate it! I am in Spartanburg. Probably moving out soon, regardless, but had hoped to stay here awhile and save a little bit. I am disgusted that it is this way, but I am actually considering getting the shot...just to placate my parents' irrational fears. So fucked up.

This shit is tearing families apart. The powers that be are getting everything they want, and then some, with this chinavirus bullshit. Fuck the media, fuck the democrats, fuck most of the republicans, fuck fauci, fuck biden, fuck my Mom's cardiologist...I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, so just fuck everybody.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

My cousin is a doctor. When I brought up the study that showed teenage men were more likely to be hospitalized from covid than get myocarditis, he said yeah, but those same people would be 8 times as likely to get myocarditis if they caught covid.

Well that may be, but if you don't get the shot, you may indeed get covid and be at that 8x risk for getting myocarditis...but you also may not ever get covid! If you get the shot, you definitely increase your chance of myocarditis. So you are not comparing apples to apples with that 8x number. So sick of all the twisting of data to fit a narrative...on both sides.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Appreciate it! I am in Spartanburg. Probably moving out soon, regardless, but had hoped to stay here awhile and save a little bit. I am disgusted that it is this way, but I am actually considering getting the shot...just to placate my parents' irrational fears. So fucked up.

This shit is tearing families apart. The powers that be are getting everything they want, and then some, with this chinavirus bullshit. Fuck the media, fuck the democrats, fuck most of the republicans, fuck fauci, fuck biden, fuck my Mom's cardiologist...I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, so just fuck everybody.
Yeah my family thinks I am insane bc I won't get a shot. My brother had to go to the hospital. I overnighted a weeks worth of ivermectin to him. He mailed it back.
Show them the German studies if you have high vit D covid is nonexistent and virtually all deaths can be prevented(came out this week) or Africa is only 6% vax but has the lowest wuflu rate of all continents

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yeah my family thinks I am insane bc I won't get a shot. My brother had to go to the hospital. I overnighted a weeks worth of ivermectin to him. He mailed it back.
Show them the German studies if you have high vit D covid is nonexistent and virtually all deaths can be prevented(came out this week) or Africa is only 6% vax but has the lowest wuflu rate of all continents

There is so much misinformation out there, I think they just assume everything I say is exactly that.

The correlation with vitamin D has interested me for awhile. It would explain alot, including the higher death rates among black and hispanic people in America...but I think it is not really a direct correlation. More like covod is taking out the most unhealthy & sickest among us, and those people are probably going to have lower vitamin D levels due to the same life choices that made them so unhealthy, or because they are very sick & can't get out much.

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder
Resist.

Top Bottom