Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lockheed Martin sends managers to re-education camp to deconstruct their white privilege

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Posturing by Boeing is laughable - they conduct a "gesture" to proclaim their wokeness when in reality it is just a facade. Can you imagine how ridiculous those employees must feel? But, with the jerks running washington, even Boeing has to stick their head up their collective asses!

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Posturing by Boeing is laughable - they conduct a "gesture" to proclaim their woeness when in reality it is just a facade. Can you imagine how ridiculous those employees must feel? But, with the jerks running washington, even Boeing has to stick their head up their collective asses!
Correct.. these companies just want to keep their contracts, and image. They do not care about wokeness.. instead appeasement to refocus everyone while they’re making money.

denn

Legendary
Founder
The boldest strategy of all of this BS is that people are using racism and discrimination to combat.......racism and discrimination. In the end, like has been mentioned here already, this is all about money and not much else.

SOTrojan

Poster
The boldest strategy of all of this BS is that people are using racism and discrimination to combat.......racism and discrimination. In the end, like has been mentioned here already, this is all about money and not much else.
Maybe it’s about money to Lockheed Martin because, as a defense contractor, they have to appease the Marxist secretary of defense and current administration. But for many others, Marxism is not all about making money.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
It’s kind of funny that they are all white men. Either A) All of their management is made up of white men, or B) They are only making white men attend this. If A is true, it’s kind of ironic that a company that doesn’t care enough about quotas and “diversity” suddenly cares enough for this BS. If B is true, they are even more racist (although the training itself is racist). Both are utterly ridiculous.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Dealing with Boeing is honestly comparable to dealing with the IRS or Social Security. I've gotten three letters wanting my new address, at my new address.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Haven’t heard anything about this one. Last good Lockheed training I heard about was teaching all the old white guys how to deal with millennials.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Not sure why any self respecting white male would go through and endure this nonsense. I’d honestly send in my resignation papers if this were mandatory for me. #goodthingimoutofthearmynow

could you imagine if every white man who was supposed to go through this kind of training just said “fuck it, I’m out?”

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Haven’t heard anything about this one. Last good Lockheed training I heard about was teaching all the old white guys how to deal with millennials.
A few years ago at my work, some younger employees gave a presentation on “How can (organization name) accommodate the Millenial Generation”. I might be slightly off on the name, but no joke, this was the message. They are a bunch of pampered assholes that want to be catered to.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
View attachment 23674

Lol, devastating to women and minorities. Let me translate this for you: “We are losers. Stop making us look bad with your good qualities.”
This has got to be a lampoon. No way this can be real. It is just too full of shit to say that those phrases are "devastating" to women and minorities. If this is for real I hope the snowflake that wrote this shit fills up his empty cranial cavity with my white privilege until it runs out his ass hole.

Seagulls

Poster
This has got to be a lampoon. No way this can be real. It is just too full of shit to say that those phrases are "devastating" to women and minorities. If this is for real I hope the snowflake that wrote this shit fills up his empty cranial cavity with my white privilege until it runs out his ass hole.
I try to read through this stuff to see if it’s being misrepresented for sensationalism. I’ve done the same with the critical race theory new math proposals because what’s being stated sounds too crazy to be fully accurate. So far it seems like these things are not being sensationalized.

On the other hand, long story short but I’ve gotten into reading some Canadian newspapers because they are having a mafia war for the first time in 50 years between a Montreal (sicilian) and Toronto (northern Italian) family for control over essentially most of the country. It’s interesting to me because it’s still on going with underbosses, etc being killed in broad daylight. Anywho, their newspapers have articles fighting back against what Trudeau is doing to their country and a growing number of people are livid at their handling of everything, including letting American wokeness into their society. Here is an opinion post yesterday from an Indian tech guy who sent his two children to Canada to be educated. His post and the majority of the comments are refreshing. These are in their normal newspapers and it looks like their journalists aren’t doing the ”gotcha” Twitter journalism that plagues us now....interesting read if you have a few minutes

Seagulls

Poster
I try to read through this stuff to see if it’s being misrepresented for sensationalism. I’ve done the same with the critical race theory new math proposals because what’s being stated sounds too crazy to be fully accurate. So far it seems like these things are not being sensationalized.

On the other hand, long story short but I’ve gotten into reading some Canadian newspapers because they are having a mafia war for the first time in 50 years between a Montreal (sicilian) and Toronto (northern Italian) family for control over essentially most of the country. It’s interesting to me because it’s still on going with underbosses, etc being killed in broad daylight. Anywho, their newspapers have articles fighting back against what Trudeau is doing to their country and a growing number of people are livid at their handling of everything, including letting American wokeness into their society. Here is an opinion post yesterday from an Indian tech guy who sent his two children to Canada to be educated. His post and the majority of the comments are refreshing. These are in their normal newspapers and it looks like their journalists aren’t doing the ”gotcha” Twitter journalism that plagues us now....interesting read if you have a few minutes

I’ll also add, in case anyone is interested this is the hit list of the mafia war to get you started, lol. Essentially the godfather Vito Rizzuto went to American prison for a few years for helping out in the 1981 Bonnano triple murder in NYC. That’s when the northern Italians started to take over. He got free and within a year was back in full control until he died in 2013 creating a power vacuum. They’ve had made men murdered in Mexico, DR, and even in Sicily, and even killed the Bonnano acting boss.

Vito landing back in Canada from American prison
e744ded15fe1384fde0bf220c55818cc.jpg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

It's starting to feel like Woke is about to come crashing back down on these faggot's heads...

CurtOFD78

Elite
I’ll also add, in case anyone is interested this is the hit list of the mafia war to get you started, lol. Essentially the godfather Vito Rizzuto went to American prison for a few years for helping out in the 1981 Bonnano triple murder in NYC. That’s when the northern Italians started to take over. He got free and within a year was back in full control until he died in 2013 creating a power vacuum. They’ve had made men murdered in Mexico, DR, and even in Sicily, and even killed the Bonnano acting boss.

Vito landing back in Canada from American prison
e744ded15fe1384fde0bf220c55818cc.jpg

If you find this Canadian mafia wars stuff interesting, may I suggest a good series on Netflix called Bad Blood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom