Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Leftists latest re-labeling effort.....

instead of them admitting they want to control the message/narrative that the public hears, they call the attempt for people having their own say as "disinformation." Giving credit where credit is due.......the leftists are truly masters at re-labeling.

They renamed DeSantis' Parent Protection in Education Act to prevent gender identity/sex material to be taught to their K-3rd grade kids to "Don't Say Gay."

HR 1 , a bill that didn't get passed, would've allowed the transfer of states rights of having their own elections laws to the federal jurisdiction. The ultimate goal was allowing illegals the right to vote and no voter ID. Thankfully this abortion of a bill that would've stripped the people's faith in having fair national elections didn't go through was aptly named.....get ready for it....."For the People Act." If there was truth in Dems' advertising it would've been named Fvck the People in the Ass Act. This didn't get a lot of airplay when it was defeated but our democracy hung in the balance and was saved by two dissenting votes from Kristian Sinema and Joe Manchin.

Now, Dems are desperately wanting to hang on to their monopoly of information. They know that if they control the message they control the narrative. It enabled them to win a presidential election in '20......well, that and mail-in ballots/harvesters. Anyway, the Dems' clever renaming of them controlling information by way of content moderation of social media to simply "disinformation." That's another example of relabeling......the Dems are now calling censorship "content moderation."

If any of this gets confusing for any of you, just use this helpful tool....remember when you were kids and you'd have "Opposite Day?" Leftists live in a perpetual Groundhog Day where its opposite day every day. Its the same as when they accuse Pubs of doing something....they're the one doing it. For example, for 3 years they accused Trump of Russian collusion when it was Hillary who bought the Steel dossier from bogus Russian intel.

BTW, James Clapper and John Brennon should be rotting in a prison.

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
instead of them admitting they want to control the message/narrative that the public hears, they call the attempt for people having their own say as "disinformation." Giving credit where credit is due.......the leftists are truly masters at re-labeling.

They renamed DeSantis' Parent Protection in Education Act to prevent gender identity/sex material to be taught to their K-3rd grade kids to "Don't Say Gay."

HR 1 , a bill that didn't get passed, would've essentially got rid oof the filibuster and would've had states rights of having their own elections laws be transferred to the federal jurisdiction thus allowing illegals the right to vote and no voter ID. Thankfully this abortion of a bill that would've stripped the people's faith in having fair national elections didn't go through was aptly named.....get ready for it....."For the People Act." If there was truth in Dems' advertising it would've been named Fvck the People in the Ass Act. This didn't a lot of airplay when it was defeated but our democracy hung in the balance and was saved by two dissenting votes by Kristain Sinema and Joe Manchin.

Now, Dems are desperately wanting to hang on to their monopoly of information. They know that if they control the message they control the narrative. It enabled them to win a presidential election in '20......well, that and mail-in ballots/harvesters. Anyway, the Dems' cleaver renaming of them controlling information by way of content moderation of social media to simply "disinformation."

If any of this gets confusing for any of you, just use this helpful tool....remember when you were kids and you'd have "Opposite Day?" Leftists live in a perpetual Groundhog Day where its opposite day every day. Its the same as when they accuse Pubs of doing something....they're the one doing it. For example, for 3 years they accused Trump of Russian collusion when it was Hillary who bought the Steel dossier from bogus Russian intel.

Opposite Day, or commonly known as George Costanza Day.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

HR 1 , a bill that didn't get passed, would've essentially got rid of the filibuster. This would've allowed the transfer of states rights of having their own elections laws to the federal jurisdiction. The ultimate goal was allowing illegals the right to vote and no voter ID. Thankfully this abortion of a bill that would've stripped the people's faith in having fair national elections didn't go through was aptly named.....get ready for it....."For the People Act." If there was truth in Dems' advertising it would've been named Fvck the People in the Ass Act. This didn't a lot of airplay when it was defeated but our democracy hung in the balance and was saved by two dissenting votes from Kristain Sinema and Joe Manchin.

Now, Dems are desperately wanting to hang on to their monopoly of information. They know that if they control the message they control the narrative. It enabled them to win a presidential election in '20......well, that and mail-in ballots/harvesters. Anyway, the Dems' clever renaming of them controlling information by way of content moderation of social media to simply "disinformation."

You tend to be good at re-labeling when you control the label makers (i.e. media and big tech).

The good news is Trump shined a light on their ridiculousness and the world is now laughing at them. You can feel the tide turning. Make sure you openly mock and ridicule the left every chance you get, that is how this changes.

What's hilarious about the HR 1 bill was that they tried to get rid of the filibuster in order to pass this atrocious power grab. How were the Dems going to get rid of the filibuster? You all know the answer.......call it racist!!! They claimed the filibuster was an old Jim Crow relic. Never mind that the Dems filibustered 314 times during Trump's four years while in comparison the Pubs filibustered 175 times during Obama's eight years.

Translation? Dems are lying hypocritical pieces of shit.

Rube Reaper

Elite

HR 1 , a bill that didn't get passed, would've allowed the transfer of states rights of having their own elections laws to the federal jurisdiction. The ultimate goal was allowing illegals the right to vote and no voter ID. Thankfully this abortion of a bill that would've stripped the people's faith in having fair national elections didn't go through was aptly named.....get ready for it....."For the People Act." If there was truth in Dems' advertising it would've been named Fvck the People in the Ass Act. This didn't a lot of airplay when it was defeated but our democracy hung in the balance and was saved by two dissenting votes from Kristain Sinema and Joe Manchin.

Now, Dems are desperately wanting to hang on to their monopoly of information. They know that if they control the message they control the narrative. It enabled them to win a presidential election in '20......well, that and mail-in ballots/harvesters. Anyway, the Dems' clever renaming of them controlling information by way of content moderation of social media to simply "disinformation."

So your argument is telling the truth is relabeling?

D

Deleted member 2886

So your argument is telling the truth is relabeling?
IMG_20220423_213027.jpg
Hey "Rube", yew remind me of one of my brothers.
He's a fuck stick NPD.
That extremely cunty-underhanded-cowardly-covert type.
My "mother" is HPD.
Another one of my brothers is ASPD, and he's real nasty too.

My point here is,...you, "Rube" are really bad at manipulative rhetoric.
I can spot you a mile away, no matter which alt mask you wear, you little shit.

So "Rube", despite your shitty efforts to deceive, I, and numerous others, clearly see that the words you've used, in that quoted post of yours, do not really comprise an actual legitimate question.

🤣It's not even a question.

It's merely bait, with which you are attempting to lure @PerdidoKeyFrisbee with.

The absurdly obvious irony is,...that his OP is specifically addressing exactly what you, "Rube" are trying to troll him with.
Though you already know that, hence why you've employed this particular strategy, isn't it cunt.
IMG_20220423_212709.jpg
To bad your little frog-troll ass can't run off to any equally narcissistic moderators.
No one's gonna protect you from a troll hunter in this forum buddy.😈

D

Deleted member 2886

There would also be no trolls if people would ignore the obvious trolls.
Really, how exactly does that kind of leftist type "logic" work?

😂Is ignoring "America 1st" the reason why he is no longer posting?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Seriously? 1st off, how the fuck is saying that ignoring trolls makes them go away leftist? Everything isn't left/right, settle down.

There are only a few trolls here that are just obvious as shit, and are only posting to get people riled up and/or shit up threads. If everyone would put them on ignore, or just skip over their obvious trolls without replying, it would be like they aren't even here...but people constantly respond, giving the trolls exactly what they are looking for.

D

Deleted member 2886

Seriously? 1st off, how the fuck is saying that ignoring trolls makes them go away leftist? Everything isn't left/right, settle down.

There are only a few trolls here that are just obvious as shit, and are only posting to get people riled up and/or shit up threads. If everyone would put them on ignore, or just skip over their obvious trolls without replying, it would be like they aren't even here...but people constantly respond, giving the trolls exactly what they are looking for.
Yeah bro, seriously.
😂Man, I got yew riled up real good huh.
All that trolling of your alts must've taken a toll on ya aye.
But again, strawman bro.
Would
yew like to try again??

That'd be great, thank yew.

Rube Reaper

Elite
View attachment 95548
Hey "Rube", yew remind me of one of my brothers.
He's a fuck stick NPD.
That extremely cunty-underhanded-cowardly-covert type.
My "mother" is HPD.
Another one of my brothers is ASPD, and he's real nasty too.

My point here is,...you, "Rube" are really bad at manipulative rhetoric.
I can spot you a mile away, no matter which alt mask you wear, you little shit.

So "Rube", despite your shitty efforts to deceive, I, and numerous others, clearly see that the words you've used, in that quoted post of yours, do not really comprise an actual legitimate question.

🤣It's not even a question.

It's merely bait, with which you are attempting to lure @PerdidoKeyFrisbee with.

The absurdly obvious irony is,...that his OP is specifically addressing exactly what you, "Rube" are trying to troll him with.
Though you already know that, hence why you've employed this particular strategy, isn't it cunt.
View attachment 95549
To bad your little frog-troll ass can't run off to any equally narcissistic moderators.
No one's gonna protect you from a troll hunter in this forum buddy.😈
I’m sorry that you need to evoke a straw man fallacy so as to make it seem like telling the truth is a labeling conspiracy.

AFFORDABLE Care Act…

Exactly. What a load of horseshit was that labeling?!!! I remember when it was being debated in the Supreme Court whether it was constitutional or not. The Obama admin and their lapdog media continued to spew out to the public that Obamaca......er, the Affordable Care Act wasn't a tax on the American people while at the same time privately arguing to the court that it most definitely was a tax, thus making it constitutional.

Just this week, Obama's sorry ass was speaking at Stanford about......wait for it.....disinformation. The America-hating POS is a master of it.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
You tend to be good at re-labeling when you control the label makers (i.e. media and big tech).

The good news is Trump shined a light on their ridiculousness and the world is now laughing at them. You can feel the tide turning. Make sure you openly mock and ridicule the left every chance you get, that is how this changes.

Hunnert percent. This is where I have been for about a year now, especially with paper mask wearers.

D

Deleted member 2886

I’m sorry that you need to evoke a straw man fallacy so as to make it seem like telling the truth is a labeling conspiracy.
You went full retard.
🖕🤣👍20220424_132727.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Your obsession with me is flattering, but I think you have lost your mind. Especially since I have never posted a troll here, and the 2 posters you mention are 2 of the only posters I have on ignore, since they are so obnoxious to read. You do you, though. Go spend another three hours making a gif to show us how you feel.😅

Latest posts

Top Bottom