Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I think I know how to end the mask debate

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I'm down in punta Cana right now and the guests at the resort are 95% white and the service staff is 100% POC and not a single mask being worn by a guest but everyone of the service staff has to be masked.

This is white privilege at it's worst. Not only are they waiting on you hand and foot they can't even show their faces.

yankmenoodle

Elite
What I've noticed locally, most mask wearers are people of color. Most restaurant workers wear masks.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This ended last summer hear. Just corporate workers now and who cares inn those cases.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I'm down in punta Cana right now and the guests at the resort are 95% white and the service staff is 100% POC and not a single mask being worn by a guest but everyone of the service staff has to be masked.

This is white privilege at it's worst. Not only are they waiting on you hand and foot they can't even show their faces.
White people need to put on their damn masks!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Seriously got me feeling bad walking around freebirding it and all these staffers masking it up.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Was there in Nov. Had a blast. How's the weather? Enjoy and post some pics.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I like when I go to Publix and some of the staff are still wearing them. I usually go to a different check out aisle cause those people are crazy. My son is in middle school, and he still has kids wearing masks below their chin. I have told him to tell the kids "hey, once your parents drop you off you can take the damn thing off if you want, nobody cares."

Latest posts

Top Bottom