Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC GITT

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
My cat is an evil sadistic killing machine. She bags a bird once a week. The sick part is she wounds them, then sits patiently waiting for the to die. Today's entertainment:

View attachment 37881
Savage! Got anymore. Wife wants a cat, we’re full at the inn if you will with 2-3/4 dogs. And all females but me…(well technically 1 dog but he is short ,fat and a squatter so that’s a female to me).
Told her outdoor cat is possibility.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I know I come off as a pussy, but I’m terrified about my next doc appointment. I’m going to be the first damn surfer with a bad ass TFSF prosthetic carbon leg.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Savage! Got anymore. Wife wants a cat, we’re full at the inn if you will with 2-3/4 dogs. And all females but me…(well technically 1 dog but he is short ,fat and a squatter so that’s a female to me).
Told her outdoor cat is possibility.

I have another inside cat named Phil.

We got Janice and Carl when they were kittens. Carl had a rape problem, poor Janice. They both got kicked outside, Carl eventually disappeared, Janice won't leave. She is a bit jaded and doesn't take to male cats..

Phil is awesome, but Janice tries to kill him.

We feed her enough to keep the bird population up. She also kills moles and mice. Actually, chews their heads off and leaves them as a trophy on the back porch. Hannibal lecter style.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I know I come off as a pussy, but I’m terrified about my next doc appointment. I’m going to be the first damn surfer with a bad ass TFSF prosthetic carbon leg.
Wait wut? You lost your leg?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is that where it’s going? I knew you had some serious issues

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I been laid up in bed sick mostly since 6pm yesterday. Pretty sure I contracted the ligma varient. But I’m feeling better now

Jtrain80

Legendary

Nothing to fear, but fear itself.

I know a guy that installed carpet for 25 yrs w one leg. Guy slayed more women than you can imagine. Something about woman's need to help.

He has a guide service now if you want to talk to someone with that scenario in life.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

We got Janice and Carl when they were kittens. Carl had a rape problem, poor Janice. They both got kicked outside, Carl eventually disappeared, Janice won't leave. She is a bit jaded and doesn't take to male cats..

We feed her enough to keep the bird population up. She also kills moles and mice. Actually, chews their heads off and leaves them as a trophy on the back porch. Hannibal lecter style.
If/when she decides she’d like a new home….send her my way….there is plenty to kill here!
I absolutely need one of these. My best friend had one that did lt too.

TJHall1

Legendary

Awesome, awesome names.

Jtrain80

Legendary
If/when she decides she’d like a new home….send her my way….there is plenty to kill here!
I absolutely need one of these. My best friend had one that did lt too.

My grandpa told me the secret to cats, you feed them just enough to keep them around. They will go feral faster than any domesticated animal.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder

Is this like a Phil Collins or a Phil Philly? What’s going on?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom