Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does anyone truly believe Biden got 81 million votes in the election?

fschmidt

Poster
No, but if trump wasn’t a fuckin moron he should have been able to beat him by 20 million votes and the cheating wouldn’t have mattered.

Alas, trump is a moron.
If Trump wasn't a moron, he would have dealt with the election issues before the election, like fighting against mail-in ballots. Then he wouldn't have lost to cheating. Now we have a situation where the only way a Republican can win is by out-cheating the Democrats. Instead of democracy, we now have cheatocracy.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
It wouldn’t surprise me if he did. I think Trump won in 16 mainly due to a lot of people simply not wanting Hilary to be President. And then in 20 he was that candidate, I think there were many people who wouldn’t normally vote who did just to get rid of him. Also I think there were quite a few moderate dems who didn’t think Joe could possibly be any worse, even with him showing signs of dementia.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he did. I think Trump won in 16 mainly due to a lot of people simply not wanting Hilary to be President. And then in 20 he was that candidate, I think there were many people who wouldn’t normally vote who did just to get rid of him. Also I think there were quite a few moderate dems who didn’t think Joe could possibly be any worse, even with him showing signs of dementia.
^^^ This ^^^

Trump had people coming out in droves to vote against him, not because of policy, but because they hated him because he decided to spend his last 3 years acting like a dumbfuck instead of like a leader.

TheResister

Elite
Just listening to a talk show, and the minute someone mentions Jordan being supported by Trump, immediately the guy goes to" Trump keeps saying the election was stolen when it clearly wasn't." ETNvol....we know, you don't need to respond.

A bartender in a predominantly White county in Georgia looked up from his task of cleaning glasses to see a Black man with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender remarked, "How amusing, where did you get him?" The parrot replied, "I picked him up in Atlanta. They have millions of them down there."

That may just be a joke, but the deal is Georgia has 159 counties. If you take the 12 most populous counties and rely on just those 12 you will get almost half the votes cast in this state. And those counties will be more than 80 percent Democrat each. I know that in Georgia Trump lost.

Trump will have his opportunity to prove his case because he is being tried in Georgia. I voted for him - TWICE, but had to wrestle with my own conscience. He is not who you think he is and there are a lot of third world Democrats out there. It's time to acknowledge who Trump is and what he is, accept the results of the last election (as if it matters any longer) and move on. But, you really should check this out as it is too much trouble to cut and paste all of this into your thread:

Trump was the last American president. Hopefully he will not be coming back as he helped end the Republic.

yankmenoodle

Elite
A bartender in a predominantly White county in Georgia looked up from his task of cleaning glasses to see a Black man with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender remarked, "How amusing, where did you get him?" The parrot replied, "I picked him up in Atlanta. They have millions of them down there."

That may just be a joke, but the deal is Georgia has 159 counties. If you take the 12 most populous counties and rely on just those 12 you will get almost half the votes cast in this state. And those counties will be more than 80 percent Democrat each. I know that in Georgia Trump lost.

Trump will have his opportunity to prove his case because he is being tried in Georgia. I voted for him - TWICE, but had to wrestle with my own conscience. He is not who you think he is and there are a lot of third world Democrats out there. It's time to acknowledge who Trump is and what he is, accept the results of the last election (as if it matters any longer) and move on. But, you really should check this out as it is too much trouble to cut and paste all of this into your thread:

Trump was the last American president. Hopefully he will not be coming back as he helped end the Republic.
Thank you. I'll give it a look.

utv2316

Elite
Founder
I think Trump got around 84 million votes. If the voting machines were reversing 7% of the vote and millions of Trump votes were tossed, I believe this number to be reasonable. Another indicator is that the idiot, Biden got no more than 52 or 53 million real votes. The total of 136 million is about the number of real votes that would have been cast based on past elections and based on Trump's popularity.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Just listening to a talk show, and the minute someone mentions Jordan being supported by Trump, immediately the guy goes to" Trump keeps saying the election was stolen when it clearly wasn't." @ETNVol l....we know, you don't need to respond.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That POS TRAITOR cant say 4 word without including TRUMP. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BurntJ

Founder

Well THEN you obvoius-LEE DONT LIVE IN GA! I can tell you that there was rampant cheating (even after the LAWS WERE ILLEGALLY CHANGED).......I lived in one of the largest counties and moved to a county that more than 200 unopened ballots (which apparently ONLY need to be counted if the are for Democrats) literally the day after Brad R (FAGGIT SOS) did a TV interview assuring everyone that every vote mattered and was counted properly....AND THIS WAS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER.

You can look it up and it will all be confirmed.........

See people forget that Hillary and the Dems tried to do the alternate slate of voters against Trump. Can't wait to see the reaction when this is pointed out in court....and NO ONE WAS EVER CHARGED. All this appears to be a setup as it will all crach down on the uni-party. No one will be able to NOT believe everything is politically motivated and would be used on the regular/general public.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
Well THEN you obvoius-LEE DONT LINE IN GA! I can tell you that there was rampant cheating (even after the LAWS WERE ILLEGALLY CHANGED).......I lived in one of the largest counties and moved to a county that more than 200 unopened ballots (which apparently ONLY need to be counted if the are for Democrats) literally the day after Brad R (FAGGIT SOS) did a TV interview assuring everyone that every vote mattered and was counted properly....AND THIS WAS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER.

See people forget that Hillary and the Dems tried to do the alternate slate of voters against Trump. Can't wait to see the reaction when this is pointed out in court....and NO ONE WAS EVER CHARGED. All this appears to be a setup as it will all crach down on the uni-party. No one will be able to NOT believe everything is politically motivated and would be used on the regular/general public.

I not only live in Georgia, but know the Secretary of State, Brad Raffensberger personally. That's not all. The building where the Registrar of Elections is located where those Black Democrats accused of ballot tampering happened is less than 3 miles from where I live... and it's almost a straight shot from my house to that building.

Add to that I did go there on election night and was up all night awaiting the results. Now, let's tell people a bit more about voting in Georgia:

You go a machine and cast your vote. It prints out a hard copy on paper. You check that paper to make sure that who you selected is properly recorded. You (the voter) take that hard copy to a machine which records your vote electronically. When the recount is done, poll workers hand count those hard copies and they must match the electronically recorded counts in order to be certified.

As you know (or maybe not) in Georgia IF the election results were tainted, it was due to Stacey Abrams, the liberal Democrat that Trump endorsed for governor of Georgia. You might want the facts:

Check Replies # 9 and 10

Well THEN you obvoius-LEE DONT LINE IN GA! I can tell you that there was rampant cheating (even after the LAWS WERE ILLEGALLY CHANGED).......I lived in one of the largest counties and moved to a county that more than 200 unopened ballots (which apparently ONLY need to be counted if the are for Democrats) literally the day after Brad R (FAGGIT SOS) did a TV interview assuring everyone that every vote mattered and was counted properly....AND THIS WAS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER.

Someone call authorities, this is another stroke for the special person. He needs help immediately.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

There's a lot of dumb mother fuckers that voted for Biden. 81 million morons. Trump is far from my first choice for President, but it didn't take a genius to see that Hillary and Joe were much, much worse. Nothing gets done in our political system. Dems in control, not shit gets done. Same thing for Pubs. At least make our President someone other countries won't fuck with.

And then there's some people that just want to watch the world burn.

You give me the options of Joe or Trump it's a pretty fucking easy choice. I'll take the narcissism and shit talking all day over a fucking dude who can't even give a speech without turning into a Roomba afterwards.

Still, there are people that will argue that Trump isn't Presidential enough. Like that term has applied to 95% of our Presidents, or like that is even an important quality.

Fatjack33

Poster
Founder
I not only live in Georgia, but know the Secretary of State, Brad Raffensberger personally. That's not all. The building where the Registrar of Elections is located where those Black Democrats accused of ballot tampering happened is less than 3 miles from where I live... and it's almost a straight shot from my house to that building.

Add to that I did go there on election night and was up all night awaiting the results. Now, let's tell people a bit more about voting in Georgia:

You go a machine and cast your vote. It prints out a hard copy on paper. You check that paper to make sure that who you selected is properly recorded. You (the voter) take that hard copy to a machine which records your vote electronically. When the recount is done, poll workers hand count those hard copies and they must match the electronically recorded counts in order to be certified.

As you know (or maybe not) in Georgia IF the election results were tainted, it was due to Stacey Abrams, the liberal Democrat that Trump endorsed for governor of Georgia. You might want the facts:

Check Replies # 9 and 10
You are so full of shit. Living in cherokee county and watching the shit show a dead red county became I can only assume you are a leftytard that "is a conservative " . Next time tell me how you voted for Trump many times, but stopped bc of mean tweets

There's a lot of dumb mother fuckers that voted for Biden. 81 million morons. Trump is far from my first choice for President, but it didn't take a genius to see that Hillary and Joe were much, much worse. Nothing gets done in our political system. Dems in control, not shit gets done. Same thing for Pubs. At least make our President someone other countries won't fuck with.

And then there's some people that just want to watch the world burn.

You give me the options of Joe or Trump it's a pretty fucking easy choice. I'll take the narcissism and shit talking all day over a fucking dude who can't even give a speech without turning into a Roomba afterwards.

Still, there are people that will argue that Trump isn't Presidential enough. Like that term has applied to 95% of our Presidents, or like that is even an important quality.
Just goes to show how big of an actual retard trump is that he couldn’t get re-elected.

TheResister

Elite
You are so full of shit. Living in cherokee county and watching the shit show a dead red county became I can only assume you are a leftytard that "is a conservative " . Next time tell me how you voted for Trump many times, but stopped bc of mean tweets
You're kind of simple minded. Liberal? Put your cards on the table or STFU.

I was once a Justice of the Peace (which later became magistrates aka small claims court judges) and co-founded U.S. Militias and the Militia of Georgia with Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr. Google him. I was among the first class of graduates in the S.P.I.K.E. program started by Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz. Don't know what it is? Google it. If you have the cahones to give that training a try, we still offer it here.

I told you I know the Secretary of State. He is a Republican and I met him at a gun show. How does that spell liberal to you? I wrote a bill to defund the BATFE. It was introduced into the House by Marjorie Taylor Greene. Liberal? I've been on high profile legal teams (and doing the work pro bono at that) to protect the Second Amendment. I'm a co signer of the Charter and Proclamation of the Rights of Man:

I missed posting this about the election, so maybe you should read this too:

As a snot nosed teen, I manned the border in Operation Border Watch before I knew much about politics - only knew that there was a flood of foreigners and that was in 1977. Where were you then? Since that time I've held elective office, managed political campaigns, been involved in standoffs, protected private land in eminent domain disputes, and in the late 1980s our local newspaper said I was the most quoted man in Georgia. I may be a has been today, but I'm still active. Can't wait to show us what you've done except stuck your nose up the ass of a left wing Democrat that supports the LGBTQP agenda, gun control, and the end of Due Process.... while conning you into thinking he's going to drain the swamp of his best friends. Impress us.

TheResister

Elite
Just goes to show how big of an actual retard trump is that he couldn’t get re-elected.

It is more telling that Trump wants to be president but can't get Jim Jordan across the finish line. When that was pointed out to me this morning I couldn't resist but sharing it. If Trump can't rally the faithful among the Republicans to unite a second term for him would be a clusterphuck waste of time.

Fatjack33

Poster
Founder

I was once a Justice of the Peace (which later became magistrates aka small claims court judges) and co-founded U.S. Militias and the Militia of Georgia with Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr. Google him. I was among the first class of graduates in the S.P.I.K.E. program started by Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz. Don't know what it is? Google it. If you have the cahones to give that training a try, we still offer it here.

I told you I know the Secretary of State. He is a Republican and I met him at a gun show. How does that spell liberal to you? I wrote a bill to defund the BATFE. It was introduced into the House by Marjorie Taylor Greene. Liberal? I've been on high profile legal teams (and doing the work pro bono at that) to protect the Second Amendment. I'm a co signer of the Charter and Proclamation of the Rights of Man:

As a snot nosed teen, I manned the border in Operation Border Watch before I knew much about politics - only knew that there was a flood of foreigners and that was in 1977. Where were you then? Since that time I've held elective office, managed political campaigns, been involved in standoffs, protected private land in eminent domain disputes, and in the late 1980s our local newspaper said I was the most quoted man in Georgia. I may be a has been today, but I'm still active. Can't wait to show us what you've done except stuck your nose up the ass of a left wing Democrat that supports the LGBTQP agenda, gun control, and the end of Due Process.... while conning you into thinking he's going to drain the swamp of his best friends. Impress us.
Not a single word of that excuses your previous position. Great you met a fake ass conservative. Glad you did all the other shit you wrote I guess. My single point was and still is that anyone claiming the 2020 election was not fraudulent is an absolute moron. To see this all you have to do is look in the mirror

BurntJ

Founder

JFC....your old. YOU ARE PART OF THE REASON WERE IN THIS SITUATION.

Tell me this:

Name 1 thing that has gotten better from early in your lifetime to today? Education? Economy? American Individuals quality of life?

See people like you watched the world crumble and were too stupid to realise what was going on right before their eyes. The schools and the liberal politics (infection of/into everything in society) sure didn't happen over night.

After reading yore post I now see why you keep referring people to yore own domain (where NO ONE else posts)....but....maybe (again in life) you missed all the signs.

Tell me this:

Name 1 thing that has gotten better from early in your lifetime to today? Education? Economy? American Individuals quality of life?

See people like you watched the world crumble and were too stupid to realise what was going on right before their eyes. The schools and the liberal politics (infection of/into everything in society) sure didn't happen over night.

After reading yore post I now see why you keep referring people to yore own domain (where NO ONE else posts)....but....maybe (again in life) you missed all the signs.
Economy, quality of life, expansion of rights, expansion of the armed forces.

Many things in America are MUCH better now than 50-60 years ago.

TheResister

Elite
Not a single word of that excuses your previous position. Great you met a fake ass conservative. Glad you did all the other shit you wrote I guess. My single point was and still is that anyone claiming the 2020 election was not fraudulent is an absolute moron. To see this all you have to do is look in the mirror
I first got into the right / conservative / formerly patriot movement (for lack of a more descriptive adjective) back in the 1970s. At that time the country was being flooded by foreigners. I was among the first group to actually man the border.

It was said back then that people were pouring into the United States by the millions. So, every year millions pour in and every year they have babies and those babies born in the U.S. that grow up to be American citizens register to vote. And of course, having undocumented parents, those millions of kids vote for MAGA type candidates and support Donald Trump. That's your story? And I'm the moron?

The last numbers I have come from the 116th Congress. Here is a quote for you:

"There are 52 immigrants and children of immigrants serving in the House of Representatives and 16 serving in the Senate. Counting both chambers, 57 of the 68 lawmakers who are immigrants or children of immigrants are Democrats."

So, what are you saying? Foreigners come here and ultimately become Democrats and they voted for Trump? Is THAT your position? OR are you trying to say that millions of undocumented immigrants come here, but don't really stay which would cast doubts on the perceived need to build a wall? Which narrative do you want me to believe?

I first got into the right / conservative / formerly patriot movement (for lack of a more descriptive adjective) back in the 1970s. At that time the country was being flooded by foreigners. I was among the first group to actually man the border.

It was said back then that people were pouring into the United States by the millions. So, every year millions pour in and every year they have babies and those babies born in the U.S. that grow up to be American citizens register to vote. And of course, having undocumented parents, those millions of kids vote for MAGA type candidates and support Donald Trump. That's your story? And I'm the moron?

"There are 52 immigrants and children of immigrants serving in the House of Representatives and 16 serving in the Senate. Counting both chambers, 57 of the 68 lawmakers who are immigrants or children of immigrants are Democrats."

So, what are you saying? Foreigners come here and ultimately become Democrats and they voted for Trump? Is THAT your position? OR are you trying to say that millions of undocumented immigrants come here, but don't really stay which would cast doubts on the perceived need to build a wall? Which narrative do you want me to believe?
Foreigners very frequently come here and vote GOP. It’s especially true when those foreigners are of Latin decent.

Just because they tend to vote more heavily for Democrats doesn’t mean there is anything inherently wrong with immigration. It just means republicans need to get a more competitive platform.

We are a nation of immigrants after all. Furthermore, the country desperately needs the workers right now.

TheResister

Elite

Tell me this:

I think that if you asked most people of any age range above 40 and / or those who have studied a little American history that there are certain milestones we can measure the decline of America.

The illegally ratified 14th Amendment began our social decline, but it took some time before the courts began misapplying that amendment to the social ills that destroyed our country

The questionable 16th Amendment began the financial downfall of our Republic. The creation of the Federal Reserve (which does not have a reserve nor is it any more "Federal" than Federal Express) drove this country into bankruptcy.

Around the 1950s the courts began legislating against the Republic - and your next objection is that the courts don't legislate. Yes, they do. Legislating from the bench has become another reason the Republic failed. The courts began empowering Congress with plenary powers and you can't find such authority in the Constitution; The United States Supreme Court began reversing their own decisions so that what was perfectly legal one day was illegal the next - and all without the help of the legislature.

The problem that we have in this country is, that since the 1960s, this country has been on a collision course with the NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government and the takeover by a liberal / socialist / progressive/ communist combine that is destroying us with multiculturalism, dependence on government, and the belief that you need a god government in order to survive. Since I stand in the way of such an incremental push toward the demise of the country my forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure, that may very well be a problem for you.

Every election cycle during my lifetime this country has gotten worse. Our cultural integrity went to Hell. Government has gotten bigger. Freedoms and Liberties are all but gone with the bulk of the American people believing that the Bill of Rights is an empowerment of Big Brother, not a protection of our guaranteed unalienable Rights. The third world has taken over. And what do people do?

Many people get on these boards, slinging shit and making accusations as opposed to asking questions. At the same time, you will vote for the worst pieces of shit that ever graced the face of this earth. By the time we get to DJT, we find this clown that is anti-gun, pro LGBTQP and hates the concept of Due Process, all the while pushing the same, exact proposals that his golf buddy, Bill Clinton proposed before him. And if I'm not obliged to bend over and kiss the ass of a politician that endorsed substandard Black candidates (and Democrats) in my home state, then I'm part of the problem. That is freaking rich. You ought to look at the facts:

And, you know, you're right about one thing. There are a whopping FOUR regular posters on that board. People bitch about censorship, but when you give them a level playing field, they need to be babied and have their posts edited (sometimes deleted) and face bans for telling you how they really feel. But, the reality is real change has never come from among the masses. Jesus had but twelve apostles; only 56 men had the guts to stand up to King George and help begin this country you live in. On the other side of the aisle, Hitler took a country about the size of Texas and damn near took over the world. Change never comes from among the masses. So, you may have a lot of support for backing the Trojan Horse, but you can't change the direction of this country with a reprobate.

You look at who Trump has been surrounded by. Look at the women that are attracted to him - those cheating on their husbands and getting divorced along with the numbers of corrupt people going to prison over him. And, despite all his bloviating, he cannot get Jim Jordan across the finish line and show you a united Republican Party. He stands for everything that destroyed this country and you want to swear at me because I point it out? Oh, all of this was probably TLDR. Trump supporters are intimidated by ten paragraphs. That takes five minutes to read and it conflicts with the 45 minute harangues that Trump delivers. I don't know about the other states, but Trump lost Georgia AND when required to file the paperwork to demand a recount, he didn't do it. He knows he turned Georgia blue - ESPECIALLY with Herschel Walker.

TheResister

Elite
Foreigners very frequently come here and vote GOP. It’s especially true when those foreigners are of Latin decent.

Just because they tend to vote more heavily for Democrats doesn’t mean there is anything inherently wrong with immigration. It just means republicans need to get a more competitive platform.

We are a nation of immigrants after all. Furthermore, the country desperately needs the workers right now.

Perry Mason wannabe back at it again. LMFAO. Your polls cannot overcome the facts I presented about who people voted for versus what political direction they claim to lean in.

Secondly, you would be well advised to ask questions rather than make unfounded assumptions. Sir, do you know what immigration is? Immigration, according to Black's Law Dictionary is people coming to the United States for permanent residence. That is a far cry from people coming here to fill an existing need for workers... that we really don't need IF we'd get these sorry sons of bitches off the welfare rolls and back into the workforce. I'm not in favor of Bill Clinton's wall idea. Neither am I for wholesale citizenship.

As for being a nation of immigrants, our country was founded by Whites for their advancement, protection, and preservation. Within weeks of the ratification of the Constitution, Congress passed the first immigration law limiting citizenship to "free white persons." I realize you don't know the difference between citizenship and unalienable Rights, but it is a real thing.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
He may have gotten the votes, but they were not votes from actual voters. They were votes from organizations that grabbed up ballots that were mailed unsolicited or nonvoters with ballots that were giving them away for money.

How could any voter not want real-time voter verification? Essentially, without voter verification, your vote means nothing because it will be negated by some fake voter.

TheResister

Elite
He may have gotten the votes, but they were not votes from actual voters. They were votes from organizations that grabbed up ballots that were mailed unsolicited or nonvoters with ballots that were giving them away for money.

How could any voter not want real-time voter verification? Essentially, without voter verification, your vote means nothing because it will be negated by some fake voter.
All of this sounds good in theory, but the fact remains. Trump had a duty to ask for a recount in a timely manner, but chose to think that a call to the Secretary of State was sufficient. How come we don't want to hold DJT accountable for his actions? You have to file, in writing.

TheResister

Elite

I'm not saying that there might be some merit to what you're saying; HOWEVER, the Trump organization wasn't arguing that. They were arguing that the voting machines were wrong. In a longer winded post here, I showed why that was absolute nonsense.

As to fake ballots, IF it happened in Georgia, you can bet that Stacey Abrams was behind it and Trump endorsed her for governor. Again, check my links in the previous posting on this thread. Finally, Sydney Powell just plead guilty to charges in Georgia. Trump's own people (MAYBE at his behest) were behind it.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Nice job guarding the border!
1697806527921.gif

TheResister

Elite
Nice job guarding the border!
View attachment 204981
Oddly, I agree with you. It took me a few months to figure it out as a kid, but that was a waste of time and the whole border wall idiocy has never worked in recorded history... unless you're Chinese and 98 percent plus of those in China are Han Chinese. Imagine if America did that and became 98 percent White!

Latest posts

Top Bottom