Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does anyone truly believe Biden got 81 million votes in the election?

I acknowledge politics are irrelevant and you're basically voting for who the next Ronald McDonald for McDonald's and the candidates and eventually the presidents are all selected and not elected and it's been this way since after Lincoln's assassination. It's two sides of the same coin so I have no dog in this fight. With that being said any person that's using their brain would be able to acknowledge that Trump would've easily slaughtered Biden in a fair election. Just by looking at the events each person had throughout the campaigns, you could see Trump had on average probably triple or quadruple the following as Biden.

You wouldn't even need to delve into the obvious corruption with these machines and the rigged ballots or even the timing of how they waited after the many states were nearly complete at the end of the time period allotted. Trump was ahead in those states then magically ballots came out of nowhere seemingly and all of a sudden Biden won. You would either have to be extremely bias or obtuse to believe Biden won given the facts. Again, I could care less as none of this garbage matters or affects me in any way whatsoever.

This isn't an endorsement of Trumpy bear either as he's just a Rothchild Zionist Jew puppet/shill and a pedo as well. He's controlled opposition and sucks the Dick of fake Israel as have all Presidents of US Inc since fake Israel came into existence.

TheResister

Elite
I acknowledge politics are irrelevant and you're basically voting for who the next Ronald McDonald for McDonald's and the candidates and eventually the presidents are all selected and not elected and it's been this way since after Lincoln's assassination. It's two sides of the same coin so I have no dog in this fight. With that being said any person that's using their brain would be able to acknowledge that Trump would've easily slaughtered Biden in a fair election. Just by looking at the events each person had throughout the campaigns, you could see Trump had on average probably triple or quadruple the following as Biden.

You wouldn't even need to delve into the obvious corruption with these machines and the rigged ballots or even the timing of how they waited after the many states were nearly complete at the end of the time period allotted. Trump was ahead in those states then magically ballots came out of nowhere seemingly and all of a sudden Biden won. You would either have to be extremely bias or obtuse to believe Biden won given the facts. Again, I could care less as none of this garbage matters or affects me in any way whatsoever.

This isn't an endorsement of Trumpy bear either as he's just a Rothchild Zionist Jew puppet/shill and a pedo as well. He's controlled opposition and sucks the Dick of fake Israel as have all Presidents of US Inc since fake Israel came into existence.
We are all a product of our experiences. The Biden v. Trump race is history and I voted for the lesser of two evils, but would never do it again. In the end Trump was just as bad as Biden and that is NO endorsement of the traitor Biden. What I know is this:

Trump endorsed a woman Democrat for governor in Georgia - and not just any woman, but a Black woman that was charged with submitting ballots after the cut off date. Soooo... what I'm saying is that someone could have voted in their home state and then came to Georgia, registered to vote and then voted a second time. And, yet, THAT is who Trump chose to endorse. And she ultimately voted for Biden! Something bizarre went on. That's just part of the mystery. Check my links for even more bizarre facts.

All that being said, what if Democrats now admitted that Trump was the legitimate president all along, but failed to assert his claims properly in the courts. Now his term is over and he can't run in this upcoming election? And, speaking of the mail in ballots, Trump supports that as well:

How many people are hoodwinked by the Trojan Horse?

Liquid Reigns

Poster
We are all a product of our experiences. The Biden v. Trump race is history and I voted for the lesser of two evils, but would never do it again. In the end Trump was just as bad as Biden and that is NO endorsement of the traitor Biden. What I know is this:

Trump endorsed a woman Democrat for governor in Georgia - and not just any woman, but a Black woman that was charged with submitting ballots after the cut off date. Soooo... what I'm saying is that someone could have voted in their home state and then came to Georgia, registered to vote and then voted a second time. And, yet, THAT is who Trump chose to endorse. And she ultimately voted for Biden! Something bizarre went on. That's just part of the mystery. Check my links for even more bizarre facts.

All that being said, what if Democrats now admitted that Trump was the legitimate president all along, but failed to assert his claims properly in the courts. Now his term is over and he can't run in this upcoming election? And, speaking of the mail in ballots, Trump supports that as well:

How many people are hoodwinked by the Trojan Horse?
After reading your garbage of "claims", people actually become dumber. I'm trying to figure out if you are as truly stupid as you sound or if you were dropped on your head as a child. You don't have the first clue about anything, yet you think you know everything.

Trump never endorsed Abrahms, he mocked Kemp by saying she would have done a better job than him for surrendering to her (i.e. she would have never surrendered like he did) in her previous election claims, thus Kemp is weak.

Why am I not surprised you would use CNN as a reference for your claims. SMFH

Last edited:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Just listening to a talk show, and the minute someone mentions Jordan being supported by Trump, immediately the guy goes to" Trump keeps saying the election was stolen when it clearly wasn't." ETNvol....we know, you don't need to respond.
We now know Democrats do/did stuff ballot boxes.

and

In order for Trump to have prevailed he would have had to sue every district in the US that was won by Biden. I think in the future people will be watching for more of this and it will be coming out a lot more, hopefully making people think twice about doing it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom