Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC - Friday

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I'll prob eat Greek food and watch Dr.Who with the fam. Go to bed at 9 PM. Got some lovin early this morning.

Will definitely be LOL'in at Auburn and the Harsin family

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I’m half hammered on Tito’s and Fresca watching Clemson baseball.
it’ll be 20 in the Nc mountains tonight.
I’m at the cabin by myself so maybe some hand stuff later.
always Laf at Tennessee and UT

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Damn I haven’t had anything today. Now that the water is on, I finally was able to do some laundry.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Pan fried salmon and loaded potatos tonight.

Just polished off an old bottle of wine that needed finished from two days ago and now I'm starting teq like always.

Edit: Grand tactician CW tonight and no love (married).

Last edited:

Seagulls

Poster
Tell me you fuckers are getting wild...

What are you drankin?

How warm is it where yore drankin it?

You get any puss or dick today? (Not judging @jarhead5903)

Which college football team are we going to laugh the most at next season? (Besides UTJr, that’s just not a fair answer)
Taking it easy tonight. We starts a 24 hour shift tomorrow morning at 7am. Kind of anticipate being fairly obliterated by 11am on Tito’s and Gumballhead and getting busy finally posting on here followed by consuming couple thousand calories in a summer pasta dish I make pretending I’m @Nape before a solid long afternoon nap as the snow melts here in Nashville.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Taking it easy tonight. We starts a 24 hour shift tomorrow morning at 7am. Kind of anticipate being fairly obliterated by 11am on Tito’s and Gumballhead and getting busy finally posting on here followed by consuming couple thousand calories in a summer pasta dish I make pretending I’m @Nape before a solid long afternoon nap as the snow melts here in Nashville.
Atta boy. Home alone. I Sous vide a prime NY strip. Seasoned the cook with indica gummies and a GumballHead.
AEE7AEB3-0136-4455-9B6B-D5BE2D0CFB27.jpeg576D1E45-47C5-4A81-9A41-A01076EA3C3A.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom