Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

🇺🇸🇺🇸We The People: Common Ground Thread:🇺🇸🇺🇸

RAK187Vet

Poster
Founder
Morning frans! I know the majority of us migrated over from the other platform due to feeling like our 1st Amendment rights had been infringed upon. I feel that what was once an open forum for us to freely express our opinions became a great divide between us as Americans. The TRUE Founders of this forum set this up for us to have an outlet where we could feel comfortable expressing our feelings without fear of being ridiculed.

I know a lot of us have various opinions of what is taking place, but I think that’s extremely important to the growth of this forum. I’d like to use this thread to try and find some common grounds and principles that we can try to build on. If you disagree with someone’s post, that’s perfectly fine, but please do it in a respectful manner so that we can create constructive dialogue. My hopes for this is that even though we may have different stances, we can try to find some common ground to build on.

Ill start....
I think that a lot of us can agree that something has been terribly wrong with our political system and it needs to be fixed. Our election system is one thing that needs a major overhaul. There’s no reason why the greatest country on earth should even be mentioning election fraud. I think when you invite so many outside parties to handle these affairs, you are begging for fuckery. I feel that it should be handled by one impartial body or centralized system. I don’t think we would be in this election fraud wild goose chase that we are in now. You put one body in charge of the whole process so that you can ensure that we had a free and fair election as well as conduct any investigation needed and everything is one place.

Another one I will add, ( and I hope other SM’s can attest to) is our combat posture over my several deployments. I was deployed 4 times from 2007-2013 and each time we went back, you could tell our actual mission had changed. Towards the end we were pretty much sitting ducks waiting to be fired upon and not allowed to retaliate without fear of being court-martialed. There’s a lot more to my stance on deployments but I’ll leave that as a starting point.

I would love to hear what you all think!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Truth and Courage as principles

The disinfo is flying from every direction. People don't know what to believe so they jump on the narratives or sides that will win

We have to be unbreakable

The deplorables is great and all but, to win, we have to be the unbreakables

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Seems like voting reform is a rallying point that a grassroots movement could rally around. Duh! (I say that to myself) Didn’t think of that before. Check out the other thread on this forum about crypto and voting,

Thanks for starting the thread @RAK187Vet

I suspected conversation would be slow. If a grassroots movement forms based on strong principles and American values, I will do everything in my power to give it the most incredible garments and platform. Thanks guys.

In the mean time I’ll be working on tech development.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I say put the military & local LEO in charge of voting. A federal body would be very susceptible to corruption. One of the main points of the founding fathers was to leave voting in states hands. Right?

Be surely to goodness we can get 98% accuracy in our voting.

1. Repeal the 17th Amendment. The Senate should answer to the states. Leave the House of Representatives for mob rule.
2. Have electors for president appointed by state legislators. The presidency is another office the people shouldn't vote for. Elections become a lot smoother all around, and it really de-powers the office of the president.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Anyone that doesn't support America 1st isn't my fellow American as far as I'm concerned.

This goes equally for anyone that didn't support 45.

1. Repeal the 17th Amendment. The Senate should answer to the states. Leave the House of Representatives for mob rule.
2. Have electors for president appointed by state legislators. The presidency is another office the people shouldn't vote for. Elections become a lot smoother all around, and it really de-powers the office of the president.
I completely agree.

I say put the military & local LEO in charge of voting. A federal body would be very susceptible to corruption. One of the main points of the founding fathers was to leave voting in states hands. Right?

Be surely to goodness we can get 98% accuracy in our voting.
I agree, such as the Sheriffs Department. The Sheriff in a county is supposed to be the top dog of the county.

Of course, there will be issues with that also.

Our election system is one thing that needs a major overhaul.
Overhaul is being nice.
greatest country on earth
I think it used to be.
You put one body in charge of the whole process so that you can ensure that we had a free and fair election as well as conduct any investigation needed and everything is one place.
The consolidation of power is dangerous.

187th huh, Rakkasans, Infantry or support?

TheResister

Poster
Anyone that doesn't support America 1st isn't my fellow American as far as I'm concerned.

This goes equally for anyone that didn't support 45.

I'm the FNG, but the way I see it you cannot be for America first and support Trump. I realize that we all have our opinions, but no man has a Right to be wrong in his facts. I voted for Trump twice as the lesser of two evils, but evil is evil. And I was wrong. This is what I've learned over the years about DJT:

Hope the difference of opinions don't preclude having civil conversations.

Top Bottom