Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC Friday & Saturday

Jtrain80

Legendary
Hear a lot of the same stuff around here.

How often do you have guys getting blown apart while in the hole capping?

Sooo many things can kill a person out there. Fucking 8,000 lb piece of iron moving over your head nonstop, the well itself pressurizing.

Not sure what you mean by "capping".

We had a 8 lb piece of iron blowout of the hole and land on someone's head from 75 ft. Wonder he is alive. I Watched the whole ordeal. Really questioned what I am doing with my life.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Sooo many things can kill a person out there. Fucking 8,000 lb piece of iron moving over your head nonstop, the well itself pressurizing.

We had a 8 lb piece of iron blowout of the hole and land on someone's head from 75 ft. Wonder he is alive. I Watched the whole ordeal. Really questioned what I am doing with my life.
Ouch. But the real question is, have you ever seen someone’s dick shot off?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

They cap the well heads here in the hole.

It’s usually arms and legs that get blown off because of the pressure.

Could be one of the differences between fracking and the rigs your on? I have no clue so appreciate all you have shared.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
What’s it about?
An old woman comic played by the actress )who was Charlene on Designing Women) Hiers a young woman in her 20s to help her write new material. Of course there is a gay couple, but the show does make fun of the young chick in her 20s in her social justice warrior was.
It’s not it’s not one of the best shows, but I killed a few evenings last week for me

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
An old woman comic played by the actress )who was Charlene on Designing Women) Hiers a young woman in her 20s to help her write new material. Of course there is a gay couple, but the show does make fun of the young chick in her 20s in her social justice warrior was.
It’s not it’s not one of the best shows, but I killed a few evenings last week for me
You know how I read this?

“An old Charlize Therron that was in Fast and Furious 37 but she wants to lay next to me.”

Jtrain80

Legendary
They cap the well heads here in the hole.

It’s usually arms and legs that get blown off because of the pressure.

Could be one of the differences between fracking and the rigs your on? I have no clue so appreciate all you have shared.

I frac'ed for 2.5 yrs before this. If people are getting blown up, it is probably due to iron rigged up wrong or the iron not being inspected. The company I worked for had a 3rd party inspection done every 6 months.

Also, only 1 person, the "line boss", is allowed in the high pressure area. Usually just a walk in/look/walk out.

Believe it or not, driving to and from location is statistically the most dangerous aspect of the job. Guys fall asleep at the wheel....

Top Bottom