Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC Friday & Saturday

Jtrain80

Legendary
Didn't eat
Rode the white horse from 4 til 9.
Ate a blu xan. Now it is kicking in.so I'm falling asleep soon

A had a plugged intestine so bw dr laxatives and white I fell great again. Tomorrow fish

Been riding an iron donkey.

Have a nice buzz going. Whole fucking body hurts. Age 40. Wrestled half my life in one form or another. Neck and hands are the worst.

Still a warhorse. Fuck pain.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What sorta uppity country club faggot spends extra for a Bic these days?
Lol true. I had to flip the switch from ballin’ to poor really quick but I’m enjoying being frugal again. I never really like to blow money, just did it because I had some cheddar flowin in. Life is much better now though and I got a way to make ends meet. Working a RE deal that should net me $150k that I can ride long enough for this forum to go nuclear

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Lol true. I had to flip the switch from ballin’ to poor really quick but I’m enjoying being frugal again. I never really like to blow money, just did it because I had some cheddar flowin in. Life is much better now though and I got a way to make ends meet. Working a RE deal that should net me $150k that I can ride long enough for this forum to go nuclear
I live like it’s the depression even when I’m working tbh and I’ve never made 150k on any deal or in any 4yr period.

#porelife

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Been riding an iron donkey.

Have a nice buzz going. Whole fucking body hurts. Age 40. Wrestled half my life in one form or another. Neck and hands are the worst.

Still a warhorse. Fuck pain.
I know the feelin your describing. I beat my body up bad when I was younger. My pain is mostly in my feet and ankle/Achilles area. But I also got nerve pain in the neck and a bum shoulder.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I live like it’s the depression even when I’m working tbh and I’ve never made 150k on any deal or in any 4yr period.

#porelife
Money has nothing to do with happiness, but makin money is a skill. Once you learn how to do it it’s easy. But it could all be taken away at any time, so you just gotta be resilient. But if you are happy in life, it’s not the money that is the goodness, but the journey of growing it

America 1st

Founder
Money has nothing to do with happiness, but makin money is a skill. Once you learn how to do it it’s easy. But it could all be taken away at any time, so you just gotta be resilient. But if you are happy in life, it’s not the money that is the goodness, but the journey of growing it
$ |=| happiness

I’m learning that moar and moar ery damn day. Life changes so quickly. It’s so fragile.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
High as a kite watching hacks on HBO now. It’s not a bad show to watch and not to much sjw stuff in it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
High as a kite watching hacks on HBO now. It’s not a bad show to watch and not to much sjw stuff in it.
It’s funny that we (myself included) have an evaluation metric for shows and other media based on the amount of SJW shit in it

Jtrain80

Legendary
I know the feelin your describing. I beat my body up bad when I was younger. My pain is mostly in my feet and ankle/Achilles area. But I also got nerve pain in the neck and a bum shoulder.

I have a hyperactive problem. Fancy ass degree and everything, but I can't sit still. Sheer panic about sitting in an office. I keep hoping I will get old and transition at the the perfect moment.

Hope in one hand shit in the other eh?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I will report to the shop when they tell me to.

This job is so fucking bad that they don't background check or give a physical. If you can hack it great, if not piss off.

They won't size you for a uniform for 2 weeks. You better hope someone likes you enough to loan you theirs.
Damn man, is this a transitional thing for you or is this just how you always have worked

America 1st

Founder
I will report to the shop when they tell me to.

This job is so fucking bad that they don't background check or give a physical. If you can hack it great, if not piss off.

They won't size you for a uniform for 2 weeks. You better hope someone likes you enough to loan you theirs.
Hear a lot of the same stuff around here.

How often do you have guys getting blown apart while in the hole capping?

Top Bottom