Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LNC assemble: What are we eating this fine Monday evening edition

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Beer
Green
Yogurt
Im so mad right now that is all i can muster.
I spent 8 h rs talking w lawyers. They do not like that i know how to do their job but they do not know how to weld.
So im gonna drink and burn until bedtime then eat yogurt and almonds so i can lose more weight than obese @Chris Farley.

All jokes aside. Im being real on all but fat boy Farley
Edit no yogurt20210426_191715.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nape

Elite
Founder
Ya'll all settled back in at home?
Yea. Mother in law is living with us for now. She doesn’t want to be in her house in Naples. We told her she could go to our house but she wants to be here for graduations and dance competitions. She’ll go back after her 54th anniversary on June 3.

Gump_Tiger

Poster
Damn ya'll are all about that patio eating - very great weather for it lately. Nice plates too - I've gotta step up my plate game - I've been called out on her for it before already
Every night that we eat at the house we are on the patio. The weather is perfect outside. We only get like 6 good weeks of weather in Alabama and we are on like week 12. I’m starting to get a little spoiled.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Every night that we eat at the house we are on the patio. The weather is perfect outside. We only get like 6 good weeks of weather in Alabama and we are on like week 12. I’m starting to get a little spoiled.
What part of AL? I'm in huntsville. Been enjoying the weather as well

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I got ripped off and bought American Waygou (sp) steak today
Ill try it with eggs and give half to the hound dog. I got a can of bear spray for the roaming Pitts. They havent bothered us in 3 days. I do not wanna shot em. Me and cooper used to do that bit now we just want fake oriental steak and eggs mostly

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm working on some hot peanuts now. You get straightened out with the stress @Rebarcock.

10 down and just ate two protein bars and a strawberry yogurt. The dog and. I are in bed about to watch a Birmingham documentary on free speech.....lol
But yeah I just had a bad day. They can t all be amazingly great.
Sometimes shit pie

Sometimes it isnt shit pie.
Night yall

Oler Ted

Elite
10 down and just ate two protein bars and a strawberry yogurt. The dog and. I are in bed about to watch a Birmingham documentary on free speech.....lol
But yeah I just had a bad day. They can t all be amazingly great.
Sometimes shit pie

Sometimes it isnt shit pie.
Night yall

Top Bottom