Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LISTEN BEFORE Vaccinating Your Children | mRNA Vaccine Inventor Dr.Robert Malone

Adults are vaccinated in my house, children are not and won’t be until further safety data is available.

Risk reward is not appropriate for children, yet.
Same in my house. Saw yesterday on Yahoo that the cdc is now saying that the vaccine is causing issues in kids hearts. My son has a no or procedure done to his heart when 3 years ago. After reading that my kids will not be getting the vaccine at any point in the near future.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Same in my house. Saw yesterday on Yahoo that the cdc is now saying that the vaccine is causing issues in kids hearts. My son has a no or procedure done to his heart when 3 years ago. After reading that my kids will not be getting the vaccine at any point in the near future.

Have you talked to your doctor about your son getting the shot?

My son was born with bone related health issues and his doctor still recommended he get the shot. That being said I’m still going to wait.

Have you talked to your doctor about your son getting the shot?

My son was born with bone related health issues and his doctor still recommended he get the shot. That being said I’m still going to wait.
We haven't talked to him yet. There aren't many kids in our area that have gotten vivid and haven't heard of any kids being sent home because of it at all this school year. Hell I don't know of any adults that have gotten it this year. Most of not all were last year early this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom