Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LIBERAL SOCIETY SOLICITS AND ENABLES RAPE CULTURE

Mungri

Poster
SORRY FOR SO MANY THREADS I HAD ANOTHER BOTTLE OF WINE.

ONE NIGHT STANDS / HEDONISTIC BULLSHIT / SEX WITHOUT EVEN A RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE CONSIDERED RAPE.

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ABUSED, COERCED, MANIPULATED GASLIGHTED INTO ONE NIGHT STANDS.

PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT CLOSENESS AND ATTENTION WHO GET DUMPED AFTER A ONE NIGHT STAND = VICTIMS OF RAPE.

Mungri

Poster
ANY AND ALL TOUCHING SHOULD REQUIRE PRIOR CONSENT. I AM LIVID WITH BOOZE IN MY BRAIN.

UNSOLICITED PHYSICAL CONTACT SHOULD BE RECLASSIFIED AS RAPE.

Mungri

Poster
Remind me not to shake your hand.
Thats not unsolicited. You hold out your hand and make the offer to shake. That is fine. Unsolicited is forcefully touching even hugging random strangers, like if I came up to you, hugged you and kissed you on the cheek when you haven't ever met me before.

Rebelium

Poster
Thats not unsolicited. You hold out your hand and make the offer to shake. That is fine. Unsolicited is forcefully touching even hugging random strangers, like if I came up to you, hugged you and kissed you on the cheek when you haven't ever met me before.
Say you raped fschmidt like that. Would he not be justified raping you back with a swift knuckle sandwich.

Mungri

Poster
Say you raped fschmidt like that. Would he not be justified raping you back with a swift knuckle sandwich.
Lol what the hell is wrong with you?

Reaffirming my exact point while trying to somehow attack me at the same time lol.

The example I gave is the rape culture in liberal society.

TheFiend

Poster
SORRY FOR SO MANY THREADS I HAD ANOTHER BOTTLE OF WINE.

ONE NIGHT STANDS / HEDONISTIC BULLSHIT / SEX WITHOUT EVEN A RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE CONSIDERED RAPE.

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ABUSED, COERCED, MANIPULATED GASLIGHTED INTO ONE NIGHT STANDS.

PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT CLOSENESS AND ATTENTION WHO GET DUMPED AFTER A ONE NIGHT STAND = VICTIMS OF RAPE.
Got any proof to substantiate your ultracrepidarian claims here?

Seems people participating in one night stands are people who actively put themselves in situations where that sort of transient sexual self-gratification is generally expected, eg: pubs, clubs, bars, etc.

They aren't just magically free from being accountable for their own self-responsibilities, which is what you appear to be suggesting and yet apparently failing to recognize that the people involved in one night stands would simultaneously be what you seem to regard as "rape victims" but then they'd also be the "rape perpetrators" too.

Mungri

Poster
Got any proof to substantiate your ultracrepidarian claims here?

Seems people participating in one night stands are people who actively put themselves in situations where that sort of transient sexual self-gratification is generally expected, eg: pubs, clubs, bars, etc.

They aren't just magically free from being accountable for their own self-responsibilities, which is what you appear to be suggesting and yet apparently failing to recognize that the people involved in one night stands would simultaneously be what you seem to regard as "rape victims" but then they'd also be the "rape perpetrators" too.

Correct - a perpetrator and a victim.

Mungri

Poster
Spend less time rambling in that online journal, and more outside, socializing with your fellow humans. Closeness and attention isn't solely the domain of romantic relationships

Already doing that, 3 times a week now. More if the walking group plans a day out activity.

Mungri

Poster
Its not enough. 2 hours each on mon, weds, fri.

Its not enough. I can't stop wanting the next one.

I'm gonna try ask to volunteer as a community worker type person, asking to shadow others and such, but its only my second week doing it so far, so maybe wait at least a month.

Top Bottom