Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hugh Hefner was in to snuff films and fuckin dogs

TTUcamper

Elite
That stuck out to me too. I can't find anything on who his parents are, but here are all the things owned by his company

He got hired in Europe from the USA at 25 to be a controller? They couldn't find a qualified accountant in Europe to help run a major corporation in Switzerland so they hired a dude fresh out of college from the US? Please don't insult my intelligence cabal. Be interesting to know the real person who has his hands up this guy's ass actually making his decisions.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
He got hired in Europe from the USA at 25 to be a controller? They couldn't find a qualified accountant in Europe to help run a major corporation in Switzerland so they hired a dude fresh out of college from the US? Please don't insult my intelligence cabal. Be interesting to know the real person who has his hands up this guy's ass actually making his decisions.
All I can think about is could you imagine the playboy mansion full of whores, dogs and twinkies?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
From wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playboy_Mansion

Bought by Daren Metropoulos (co-owner of Hostess Brands)

View attachment 74160

In January 2016, the Playboy Mansion was listed for sale by Playboy Enterprises, Inc. for the asking price of $200 million, subject to the condition Hefner be allowed to continue to rent the mansion for life.[14] In August 2016, the Playboy Mansion was bought for $100 million by Daren Metropoulos, the co-owner of Hostess Brands and a principal in the investment firm C. Dean Metropoulos & Co.[15] Metropoulos intends to renovate and restore the mansion to its original form.[1]

In 2009, Metropoulos bought the mansion next door to the Playboy Mansion from Hefner and his ex-wife Kimberly Conrad, and ultimately wants to join the two properties. The Playboy Mansion and the mansion next door owned by Metropoulos were both designed by American architect Arthur R. Kelly and each estate has a common boundary with the Los Angeles Country Club.[16]

In May 2016, Eugena Washington was the last Playmate of the Year to be announced by Hefner at the Playboy Mansion.[17]
Another Hostess product
1643255321054.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom