Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let’s weed out some retards: what’s the answer

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
tenor.gif

FoamFingers

Poster
Founder
I’m with @nolebravesniners it’s 20.
There are 4 whistles in the first whistle equation, and only one whistles in the actual question.

Whistle equation is 5 + 2x2 + 2x2 = 13

question is then 10 + 5 x 2 = 20.

Or jimmy buffet would fire my retarded ass????

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I’m with @nolebravesniners it’s 20.
There are 4 whistles in the first whistle equation, and only one whistles in the actual question.

Whistle equation is 5 + 2x2 + 2x2 = 13

question is then 10 + 5 x 2 = 20.

Or jimmy buffet would fire my retarded ass????
10+10+10 = 30
10+5+5 = 20
5+4+4 = 13
10+(5x4) = 30 (PEMDAS and order of operations says you do the mulitplication first, then addition.)

FoamFingers

Poster
Founder
10+10+10 = 30
10+5+5 = 20
5+4+4 = 13
10+(5x4) = 30 (PEMDAS and order of operations says you do the mulitplication first, then addition.)

Looking at the picture it looks like its 5 + whistle + whistle = 13 so you come to the conclusion that it is 5 + 4 +4 to get to 13.

then you are geared up to solve for the question. and look closer at it ready to get it right. and you see there is only 1 whistle. you go oh shit and have to resolve the original equation for one picture one whistle.

and looking at the original equation it becomes y + xx + xx = 13 solve for x where y=5. to get to 5 +4 + 4 with multiplication in 2x2 = 4 so you get

one dude + whistlewhistle + whistlewhistle = 13
one dude + whistle x whistle + whistle x whistle = 13
5 + 2x2 +2x2
PEMDAS SIMPLIFIED
5 + 4 +4 = 13

therefore you now ready for the question of

one shoe + one dude x one whistle
10 + 5 multiply x = ?

where because you had to go rework the original equation you discovered that one whistle = 2

10 + 5x2 =?
PEMDAS SIMPLIFIED
10 + 10 = 20

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Looking at the picture it looks like its 5 + whistle + whistle = 13 so you come to the conclusion that it is 5 + 4 +4 to get to 13.

then you are geared up to solve for the question. and look closer at it ready to get it right. and you see there is only 1 whistle. you go oh shit and have to resolve the original equation for one picture one whistle.

and looking at the original equation it becomes y + xx + xx = 13 solve for x where y=5. to get to 5 +4 + 4 with multiplication in 2x2 = 4 so you get

one dude + whistlewhistle + whistlewhistle = 13
one dude + whistle x whistle + whistle x whistle = 13
5 + 2x2 +2x2
PEMDAS SIMPLIFIED
5 + 4 +4 = 13

therefore you now ready for the question of

one shoe + one dude x one whistle
10 + 5 multiply x = ?

where because you had to go rework the original equation you discovered that one whistle = 2

10 + 5x2 =?
PEMDAS SIMPLIFIED
10 + 10 = 20

Why do you think we need to resolve this equation?

If the Shoe is 10 and the whistle is 2 then how do you square the 3rd equation?

It would be 5+2+2=13 and that does not work.

Last edited:

FoamFingers

Poster
Founder
B2B19227-F1FF-4BE8-9F0B-1259EE180396.jpeg
these pictures are not the same. The first is whistle whistle.
The question to solve for has one whistle.

On the first read through It looks like one whistle. However Paying attention the pictures are not the same, therefore you must conclude in the original equation it is actually two whistles. And you need to resolve for what one whistle would be.

warren was looking for accounts and financial guys who were observant and payed attention to the details. As well as can handle PEMDAS.

FoamFingers

Poster
Founder
View attachment 33658
these pictures are not the same. The first is whistle whistle.
The question to solve for has one whistle.

On the first read through It looks like one whistle. However Paying attention the pictures are not the same, therefore you must conclude in the original equation it is actually two whistles. And you need to resolve for what one whistle would be.

warren was looking for accounts and financial guys who were observant and payed attention to the details. As well as can handle PEMDAS.
Speaking of that I missed a detail and would not be hired. 20 is wrong as well but closer than 30. Chears to the 15ers in the group.

edit:

this is wrong as well.

two shoes equals = 10
dude with whistle =5
two whistles = 4

final equation is
one shoe (5) + dude without whistle (2.5)+ one whistle (2)
5 +2.5x2 = 10

its a game of what is different with the pictures and reworking all the equation

but the dude is not the same either in the last and therefore I have come to the conclusion i am retarded. and have no fucking clue.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Why do you think we need to resolve this equation?

If the Shoe is 10 and the whistle is 2 then how do you square the 3rd equation?

It would be 5+2+2=13 and that does not work.
Oh, the picture is fucked. I just realized that does look like a picture of 2 whistles instead of 1 whistle. Still not clear to me that is 2 whistles or not. If so, I agree with your math.

Reminds me of 10th grade spanish class, I got one question wrong on the test because I said a TV was a computer monitor or vice versa. Made that teacher cry over it and give me my points back. Bitch. Felt good.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
anyone catch the whistle around the coaches neck......EXCEPT in last pic

FUCK YOU OP.......I was ALWAYS TOLD the answer is C.

Shoes are 5 each
Dude is 3
Whistles are 2

Last edited:

QuanChi

Elite
Oh, the picture is fucked. I just realized that does look like a picture of 2 whistles instead of 1 whistle. Still not clear to me that is 2 whistles or not. If so, I agree with your math.

Reminds me of 10th grade spanish class, I got one question wrong on the test because I said a TV was a computer monitor or vice versa. Made that teacher cry over it and give me my points back. Bitch. Felt good.
Only one whistle in the last line and only one shoe as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom