Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let’s get some dead going.

Peach-head

Poster
For you fellow Deadheads, I stumbled upon a great podcast called Dead & Gone. It is a true crime sort of thing about all of the unsolved murders of dead heads over the years.

Jesus Christ. Episode 1 is them jerking themselves off over the work they are doing. Episode 2 is a lecture on systemic racism. Episode 3, remember that systemic racism? It involves a black man that just got out of prison for rape/armed Robbery, no reason to be suspicious of him being at the scene because he’s black. Does this shit get any better?

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Jesus Christ. Episode 1 is them jerking themselves off over the work they are doing. Episode 2 is a lecture on systemic racism. Episode 3, remember that systemic racism? It involves a black man that just got out of prison for rape/armed Robbery, no reason to be suspicious of him being at the scene because he’s black. Does this shit get any better?

Yes it does. I forgot to put a warning on it that the first couple are lame. The actual story starts to take over around episode four. There is some lam-o lib shit throughout, but that is to be expected in dealing with a bunch of hippies. That, and it does appear that in this case, a black man really did get railroaded and falsely convicted.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I like to go into the Relisten app and find a “on this day in” and the other day I found this 3/23/74 show. It does, indeed, slap.

Icculus

Poster
Anyone else having trouble embedding videos this morning? Trying to post some choice nugz

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
John Mayer is starting to grow on me. The solo that starts around 7:35 is an amazing thing to behold.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I was with quickly scrolling and say the place button in the image and pushed it.....IT. DID.NOT.PLAY. ☹️☹️☹️

But...I gonna say your still all good in my book as I am listening to it now! GREAT CHOICE!!!
It should be on YouTube music app for free to stream

Latest posts

Top Bottom