Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let’s get some dead going.

Tash123

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

Tedneckerson

Poster
Founder
Got to say, one of the coolest things in my life is, I can say I was an actual touring crew member for The Grateful Dead. I was on the video crew for Santa Clara and Chicago Fare The Well. Granted it wasn’t Jerry Dead, but as a lifelong fan and my favorite band, Getting my first laminates with my name and The Grateful Dead on them was a career highlight.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Got to say, one of the coolest things in my life is, I can say I was an actual touring crew member for The Grateful Dead. I was on the video crew for Santa Clara and Chicago Fare The Well. Granted it wasn’t Jerry Dead, but as a lifelong fan and my favorite band, Getting my first laminates with my name and The Grateful Dead on them was a career highlight.

we need stories. All of them.

I think I recall you saying that you did video for them. How did you break in?

My first Dead show was 86. I’ve been on the bus since.

BoiseGator

Poster
Founder
I may need some counseling OP. Every dude I meet that likes this shitty music is a cool guy, fun to chill with etc. I just can’t listen to this shit. What’s my problem?

Also Croc shoes and Birkenstock’s are fucking so gay. Gay like soccer....

But most guys who wear that shit are down to earth dudes.

I need my hip hop or 80s love ballads...

please advise

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I may need some counseling OP. Every dude I meet that likes this shitty music is a cool guy, fun to chill with etc. I just can’t listen to this shit. What’s my problem?

please advise
The great awakening is happening I see

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder

please advise
Get a time machine, drop a bunch of acid, and attend a Grateful Dead show. Then you will get it. You can do it without the time machine and go see another jam band. I still won't listen to the music outside of a concert venue, but damnit if I didn't have a good time seeing String Cheese at Red Rocks after I tried acid for the first time.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
I have only a basic knowledge of their catalog but American Beauty is my favorite album by them. Not a single bad song IMO. I know everyone’s heard Ripple and Sugar Magnolia but my favorite one on the album is Box of Rain.

Friend of the Devil is my next favorite.

Peach-head

Poster
If heads don’t know what JGAB is they need to GTFO! JGAB is some of my favorite of Jerry’s playing of all his side gigs.

Amen. I even learn some of Jerry’s leads on that album. Deep elm blues and standing on a corner. Ragged but right is my current favorite.

this guys really good

Top Bottom