Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Legendary

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
In the midst of kicking the shit out of Iowa a Purdue offensive lineman had time to pick up a beer someone threw on the field and slam it. In the 3rd quarter. Much respect.

Probably a publicity stunt now that the players can be played, cause I thing we have been played by that "amazing" moment.

Cre8ive

Founder
Yes, an iowa fan threw a beer on the field next to a Purdue player so he could make NIL money. It wasn't because Purdue was shit stomping them and fans were angry. 🤔🙄
timing is everything. A savvy marketing genius is always ready to take advantage of the zeitgeist of the memorable moment and milked it with beer for all of us. Remember, we're dealign with the upper echelons of society. Never underestimate drunken fraternity and sorority initiates. Anything is possible.

TJHall1

Legendary
timing is everything. A savvy marketing genius is always ready to take advantage of the zeitgeist of the memorable moment and milked it with beer for all of us. Remember, we're dealign with the upper echelons of society. Never underestimate drunken fraternity and sorority initiates. Anything is possible.
Yep, like I said, an iowa fan threw a beer on the field so a Purdue player could make NIL money, from bud light? A player no one in the country has a damn clue who he is? Yup, seems likely.

Cre8ive

Founder
Yep, like I said, an iowa fan threw a beer on the field so a Purdue player could make NIL money, from bud light? A player no one in the country has a damn clue who he is? Yup, seems likely.
I like you TJ. You remind me of me when I was young and stupid.

Cre8ive

Founder
I knew you would hit me back soon with a good one. Try this: Any connection between your reality and mine in purely coincidental.

Cre8ive

Founder
I can't say I've ever done shrooms. Maybe I need to.
Selection is critical. There are only two kinds of trips. One is the most horrific experience of your life because Satan is writing your name in his hotel registry, or you’re skipping down the yellow brick road to see the Wizard of Oz. And Dorothy is naked.

TJHall1

Legendary
Selection is critical. There are only two kinds of trips. One is the most horrific experience of your life because Satan is writing your name in his hotel registry, or you’re skipping down the yellow brick road to see the Wizard of Oz. And Dorothy is naked.
I almost guarantee it would be like on the movie little Nicky where you're in hell getting full pineapples shoved up your ass. I'd be paranoid as hell prolly right off the bat.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I almost guarantee it would be like on the movie little Nicky where you're in hell getting full pineapples shoved up your ass. I'd be paranoid as hell prolly right off the bat.
Lmk
It is fun w right people and place. Wouldnt do it all the time but every couple years maybe. Can help pull a person out of depression or anxiety stuff. Helped me in some tough times about 2 yrs ago. There is a source around me

TJHall1

Legendary
Lmk
It is fun w right people and place. Wouldnt do it all the time but every couple years maybe. Can help pull a person out of depression or anxiety stuff. Helped me in some tough times about 2 yrs ago. There is a source around me
May need to give them a try then!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
1st I call Bullshit on ANYONE eating 8 ounces of shrooms. (No way.......if they are real or any good!) Yes I have eaten more than my share.

2nd Though the player SHOULD get a NIL Bud Light Deal......@TJHall1 is actually right on this one. This is just a player taking lemons (fans throwing beer and shit) and making Lemonade!

TJHall1

Legendary
1st I call Bullshit on ANYONE eating 8 ounces of shrooms. (No way.......if they are real or any good!) Yes I have eaten more than my share.

2nd Though the player SHOULD get a NIL Bud Light Deal......@TJHall1 is actually right on this one. This is just a player taking lemons (fans throwing beer and shit) and making Lemonade!
I was just being facetious about the 8 ounce thing. Never done them but I figured that was an absurd amount, helping make my point about cre8tives reality.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I was just being facetious about the 8 ounce thing. Never done them but I figured that was an absurd amount, helping make my point about cre8tives reality.
I knew you were. That was perfect for making your point!

Cre8ive

Founder
You are truly funny. You are truly insane. You are slowly losing your mind. My point - keep posting your special brew of psychopathic power as fast as you can. We need TFSF archives as full as possible of your musings. I am in the same boat. Not much time - neural connections rapidly self-destructing. Fortunately, I am full of bullshit, so no big loss.

TJHall1

Legendary
You are truly funny. You are truly insane. You are slowly losing your mind. My point - keep posting your special brew of psychopathic power as fast as you can. We need TFSF archives as full as possible of your musings. I am in the same boat. Not much time - neural connections rapidly self-destructing. Fortunately, I am full of bullshit, so no big loss.
giphy.webp

Top Bottom