Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ladies and Gents no BS post looking for advice. Will start divorce proceedings soon.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
It’s time so let’s skip all past the pepper thy
Anus shit because I know I’m already going to get raped in court over it.

First appointment is tomorrow. Looking for any do’s and don’ts to get prepared for separation.
Mine is almost over, ugliest parts are done...skipping past the court rapings and all, the most difficult part is adjusting to life afterwards...opinions/decisions that used to be made together are now separate. That was difficult for me to adjust to...I'll gladly be an ear for you if you need someone, bro...

Rube Reaper

Elite

First appointment is tomorrow. Looking for any do’s and don’ts to get prepared for separation.
No woman should have to deal with you MAGA terrorists. I’m happy to read she left you!

Trying supporting women’s constitutional right to an abortion from now on and you might seem like less of a monster.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Mine is almost over, ugliest parts are done...skipping past the court rapings and all, the most difficult part is adjusting to life afterwards...opinions/decisions that used to be made together are now separate. That was difficult for me to adjust to...I'll gladly be an ear for you if you need someone, bro...
Biggest questions I have is when can I cut finances off. She’s bleeding me dry.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

Oug33oX.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder

Be calm and reasonable. Do not under any circumstance lose your cool. Make reasonable requests about finances ect....it still may not matter much as most states lean towards the woman but it won’t hurt to be the adult in the room. Even if you do not get much in leeway during the separation it is still best to remain even keeled. Show her and anyone repping her respect. There is much to be decided past the first appointment and every mistake you make no doubt be used against you down the road. Judges, mediators, ect all take those things into account.

Sorry your marriage is ending but you are going to have a life after you are done with all of this and that is an opportunity to build happiness for yourself. I went through mine 10 years ago and while it was the right thing for both of us, it was not an easy time even though we both agreed we had to split apart. What was great was I took it as an opportunity to do those things I hadn’t gotten to when I got married. like becoming the director of golf at my home course and recently officially becoming a certified golf instructor. I got engaged again a few moths ago with a woman that was also in the golf industry and I feel much more equipped for that type of commitment. Sorry for the life story, it just wanted to say that there is light at the end of the tunnel and even if she does bleed you dry, you can always rebuild.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Biggest questions I have is when can I cut finances off. She’s bleeding me dry.
Like others have said, take the earliest court date. From the time she filed, you will owe back pay on CS and alimony the court may award her. After that she can't ask for any extra money if you guys settle, she'll have to take what the court awarded and that's it.

If you have kids, you'll have to hold your end on custody, and if you get a promotion or start making extra money. Don't show anything off to her, she'll just take you back for a readjustment of the CS payments. This includes bonuses ect..

Quick question on this. House is completely in my name. She comes home yesterday and we have one single RING camera at a high point that overlooks the driveway. She came home and put tape over it.
record it all, paint a picture, i8f she is draining bank account, keep records, take the money out your self. make sure there is a recording of the ring camera taping. remove the tape. tell her not to tape. Actually, make she she has all her shit out of the house. then dont let her back in.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I'd probably install a camera or 2 she doesn't know about to record what's happening when you aren't there. I'd also close joint account and open an account she doesn't have access to.

You know what they say...Marriage is grand, but divorce is 100 Grand.

Rube Reaper

Elite
This thread is awful.

Give her the house, kids, and money like she deserves then move on. It’s not that hard to admit you ruined your marriage and that it’s time for the next stage if your life (hopefully treatment for your addictions and a counselor to get you out of the orange cult).

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
I'd probably install a camera or 2 she doesn't know about to record what's happening when you aren't there. I'd also close joint account and open an account she doesn't have access to.

You know what they say...Marriage is grand, but divorce is 100 Grand.
This, everything opened after the agreed separation date is gonna be whoever owns that accounts responsibly.

Basically, if she gets a credit card tomorrow. She can't charge it up and expect you to pay half. That'll be all hers.

So start today and get a new bank account she does not have access to. Leave half of the money in the old account for her. And if you have direct deposit start it in the new account like now.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder

Don’t text you wife pics of the current woman your banging with fake tits and tattoos

I speak from experience

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Quick question on this. House is completely in my name. She comes home yesterday and we have one single RING camera at a high point that overlooks the driveway. She came home and put tape over it.
Not sure exactly the question, but just pull the tape off. In Georgia, it doesn’t matter whose name the house is in. It only matters when it was purchased. So, if you purchased before marriage then you will get more equity out of it. Also, how many kids are involved?

PS:

I don’t have Steve, I mean Rube on ignore, because when I’m not shit posting in the LAC thread I like to interact with Steve, just like the good ol’ tMB says.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Not sure exactly the question, but just pull the tape off. In Georgia, it doesn’t matter whose name the house is in. It only matters when it was purchased. So, if you purchased before marriage then you will get more equity out of it. Also, how many kids are involved?

PS:

I don’t have Steve, I mean Rube on ignore, because when I’m not shit posting in the LAC thread I like to interact with Steve, just like the good ol’ tMB says.
Nice. 2 kids. One turns 18 in February and another is 15.

Just sent her proposed spousal support until divorce settlement gets finalized. She’s none to happy. I pay everything. All bills. Everything. I was going to give her $2000 a month for support and my lawyer said way to generous. Dropped it to $1500 a month from his counsel. She’s mad she might actually have to get off her dead ass and work.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Just sent her proposed spousal support until divorce settlement gets finalized. She’s none to happy. I pay everything. All bills. Everything. I was going to give her $2000 a month for support and my lawyer said way to generous. Dropped it to $1500 a month from his counsel. She’s mad she might actually have to get off her dead ass and work.
Best of luck with everything man. Good your kids are old enough to mostly understand

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Yeah are lucky to only have to pay 3 years of support. I paid for 15 years. All done now. It really sucks bro, but like some others said — at least your kids are older, so it is won’t be as hard on them.

Here’s the best advice I can give you —-

Have as little contact to none, since your youngest is 15, with your ex, when you are finally divorced. You couldn’t have a conversation, hence the divorce, so you damn sure can’t have one now. Trust me on this one.

Top Bottom