Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just another day in that shit hole city seattle

TJHall1

Legendary
Insurance scam, well good work then.
I'm highly doubtful of that. Pretty sure it was probably drug driven. Not sure what kind of insurance scam involves parking your car in view of the public and then having them watch you set your car on fire and then following it up with dropping your drawers and free hand pissing on the sidewalk as a black man watches you from 15 feet away.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I'm highly doubtful of that. Pretty sure it was probably drug driven. Not sure what kind of insurance scam involves parking your car in view of the public and then having them watch you set your car on fire and then following it up with dropping your drawers and free hand pissing on the sidewalk as a black man watches you from 15 feet away.
You really believe, mr insurance man that I lit my own car on fire, did drugs, then proceeded to watch my car burn while I took a piss outside and let people film me? You really think I would do that? OH, I am trans so....

Top Bottom