Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tales of a Sandstorm… (UNC vs USC) Beware CFB world.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I’ll be updatingIMG_0089.jpeg

Dropping in from Varginanthis weekend. Picked up the son on the way to the game. Spent the night and just crushed some powdered egg breakfast from Hampton Inn via Durham. What a shit hole city. This must be the local meet up location prior to boarding a flight to Orlando. Nothing but fats in their Mickey Mouse gear.

That’s all for now. Just got to Dave and Busters via Concord Mills prior to checking into hotel. Going to skull fuck the son in some Golden Tee.

Will update progress on the afternoon.

What are you fagits eating and drinking?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ll be updatingView attachment 196791

Dropping in from Varginanthis weekend. Picked up the son on the way to the game. Spent the night and just crushed some powdered egg breakfast from Hampton Inn via Durham. What a shit hole city. This must be the local meet up location prior to boarding a flight to Orlando. Nothing but fats in their Mickey Mouse gear.

That’s all for now. Just got to Dave and Busters via Concord Mills prior to checking into hotel. Going to skull fuck the son in some Golden Tee.

Will update progress on the afternoon.

What are you fagits eating and drinking?
Just had a protein shack and now two deep in glasses of water.

Watching Buffs and Frogs

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
I guarantee you he’d still beat the ever loving shit out of you butt chugger

I don't fight casuals. Usually it's haymakers from the other guy, I grab a single leg or double leg, take the guy to the ground, get the back and then the neck. If you don't train regularly I'll drag you into deep water and drown you.

We could run a foot race instead. Or play 1v1 in basketball. Something where you get embarrassed but get to keep your dignity afterwards.

Something tells me you could teach me how to snuggle a pack of cigarettes into county jail though. I probably won't even be in that situation but I'm here to learn.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I don't fight casuals. Usually it's haymakers from the other guy, I grab a single leg or double leg, take the guy to the ground, get the back and then the neck. If you don't train regularly I'll drag you into deep water and drown you.

We could run a foot race instead. Or play 1v1 in basketball. Something where you get embarrassed but get to keep your dignity afterwards.

Something tells me you could teach me how to snuggle a pack of cigarettes into county jail though. I probably won't even be in that situation but I'm here to learn.
So you can’t go toe to toe? You’re a pussy. Got it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom