Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s a humble meat night, but good enough for me.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Got in bed about 8:45, typical Friday night. Watching American Dad eating my cereal. Thinking about doing some tweets, maybe go to sleep, who knows what I might get into
Have you thrown out the empty bottle of Gatorade I left on your computer desk three weeks ago yet? Or are you sniffing it every night whilst remembering my musk.

TJHall1

Legendary
Posted this in the meat church thread:

Dry brining big chops to grill up tomorrow night. Most flavorful pork I've ever had when doing it this way.
IMG_20220429_213422041.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
No, while on the grill. Keep the lemon, garlic and balsamic close by and baste when possible. My favorite combo.
Ok, after reading a 2nd time I figured that's what you meant. I usually do some kind of compound butter baste if I do a normal tenderize/marinade, but these things are so flavorful from dry brining that too much can be overpowering. They are tits.

catreaper

Master Baiter
This thread is disgusting.
Give it up. Seriously, if you consider yourself a troll you are the worst I’ve seen. If you’re just trying to shit post, you’ve succeeded. But you literally are terrible at life and everyone wants you to swallow as many sleeping pills in 5 minutes as possible. Go the fuck away.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Give it up. Seriously, if you consider yourself a troll you are the worst I’ve seen. If you’re just trying to shit post, you’ve succeeded. But you literally are terrible at life and everyone wants you to swallow as many sleeping pills in 5 minutes as possible. Go the fuck away.
I consider myself a patriot! ✊🏿

Go eat a vagina!

TJHall1

Legendary
Its what @america1st has resorted to. He gained 60+ pounds in a short amount of time. He was a skin and bones twat looking douche to begin with, and then you throw 60 pounds of pure fat on him and it's a pathetic excuse for a man. He clearly has a need for amusement and this is the sad way he gets it. Clearly has no other life.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Its what @america1st has resorted to. He gained 60+ pounds in a short amount of time. He was a skin and bones twat looking douche to begin with, and then you throw 60 pounds of pure fat on him and it's a pathetic excuse for a man. He clearly has a need for amusement and this is the sad way he gets it. Clearly has no other life.
That'd explain it some. I liked the dude who started the board even if we didn't share total positions. This misspelling and rube shit is for the birds

Top Bottom