Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It’s a humble meat night, but good enough for me.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m not a smart man.
giphy.webp

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
but the real question is, were the other people in the restaurant dressed to your standards?
I try to distance myself from the poors.

Honestly, it was a private table near the wine cellar, so I couldn't see much of the room.

But I like that you understand manners and etiquette.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I try to distance myself from the poors.

Honestly, it was a private table near the wine cellar, so I couldn't see much of the room.

But I like that you understand manners and etiquette.

I hope you come to a nice Texas steakhouse while I'm there eating and you can stare daggers at me while I wear my flip flops and backwards hat. (The only way we'd ever be eating in the same restaurant is if it's in Texas because no way in hell I'm going to America's asshole of NJ/NY).

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I hope you come to a nice Texas steakhouse while I'm there eating and you can stare daggers at me while I wear my flip flops and backwards hat. (The only way we'd ever be eating in the same restaurant is if it's in Texas because no way in hell I'm going to America's asshole of NJ/NY).
Not judging if you call "outback" nice. That's on you..... However, in a fine establishment, etiquette should always be observed.

TJHall1

Legendary
Not judging if you call "outback" nice. That's on you..... However, in a fine establishment, etiquette should always be observed.
LOL at "fine establishment" and $17 steak meal being the same place. Hahahaha you're a fucking moron. Guarantee you were a faggot frat bro.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
LOL at "fine establishment" and $17 steak meal being the same place. Hahahaha you're a fucking moron. Guarantee you were a faggot frat bro.
$100 to you right now faggot. POST A PIC WITH A HOT CHIC.

7:59 EST NOW. You have until 8:30.

You will fail because you are a cock gobbler. None the less, I'll give you a chance....

TJHall1

Legendary
$100 to you right now faggot. POST A PIC WITH A HOT CHIC.

7:59 EST NOW. You have until 8:30.

You will fail because you are a cock gobbler. None the less, I'll give you a chance....
How bout that pic with your fine establishment and their 17 dollar steak meal??!! And your gay ass wine pictures!! How many times did you and your frat bros fuck each other??

Post another picture of your dick nosed wife so I can laugh at your pathetic ass having to deal with that while also knowing you love living in the shit hole of the united states. You have that exact smug faggot jersey vibe to you. Don't even realize how big of a douchebag you really are because you're too busy admiring the wine you're drinking LOL.

Oler Ted

Elite
Ha. This was a tough cut. I tried to keep it mid rare on one side and appease the “no blood” faggots on the thick side.
I used to eat everything rare, but I’ve become more of a medium guy lately. Problem is hardly anyone can get medium right

Oler Ted

Elite
How bout that pic with your fine establishment and their 17 dollar steak meal??!! And your gay ass wine pictures!! How many times did you and your frat bros fuck each other??

Post another picture of your dick nosed wife so I can laugh at your pathetic ass having to deal with that while also knowing you love living in the shit hole of the united states. You have that exact smug faggot jersey vibe to you. Don't even realize how big of a douchebag you really are because you're too busy admiring the wine you're drinking LOL.
Do you just live to argue with people on the internet?

TJHall1

Legendary
At minimum, post a pic of your trailer.

You couldn't pull poosy in a whore house.
Hahaha I love your little jokes about getting pussy. I bet you got them from your frat. "You couldn't bang a hooker with a pocket of 100s." Sooo original and funny. And then to top it off with a trailer comment....whooo boy you're sharp!!! Especially when your yard is the size of a bathtub and you live in the asshole of the united states surrounded by lib faggots who own you.

Not to mention your wife looks like someone drug her around behind a car by her nose.

Top Bottom