Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ISIS

TJHall1

Legendary
I see that earlier today we must have or last night we must have taken out an isis leader. Well I guess he took himself out, and 4 members of his family, when he blew hisself up as troops were approaching.

Oler Ted

Elite
I see that earlier today we must have or last night we must have taken out an isis leader. Well I guess he took himself out, and 4 members of his family, when he blew hisself up as troops were approaching.
Link?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Just glad it wasn't this guy.

141010-stern-archer-isis-tease_ef65ex.jpg

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
We probably just found one we had left behind and said since we're here we'll just blow it up.

denn

Legendary
Founder
A new terror group is about to emerge since ISIS has lost relevance and hype these days
Our politicians need deflection from the absolutely horrible things they are doing this country.

It would not surprise me at all to learn that ISIS was formed by the US as a way to keep forever wars going and also to take away from the attention being paid to congress and the white house for the ongoing destruction of a once proud and somewhat free country. The senator whose name we do not say, but he is dead now, is pictured along with other politics from the US with leadership of ISIS. Multiple times.

Oler Ted

Elite
Our politicians need deflection from the absolutely horrible things they are doing this country.

It would not surprise me at all to learn that ISIS was formed by the US as a way to keep forever wars going and also to take away from the attention being paid to congress and the white house for the ongoing destruction of a once proud and somewhat free country. The senator whose name we do not say, but he is dead now, is pictured along with other politics from the US with leadership of ISIS. Multiple times.
ISIS was definitely helped in formation (if not completely formed) by the US

Emma tenywa

Elite

Someone behind the curtains must be gaining from these terror groups then, probably a Rockefeller or Rothschild

Oler Ted

Elite
A new terror group is about to emerge since ISIS has lost relevance and hype these days
Yep, they are now called the True Promise Brigade (I’m not making this up)

Latest posts

Top Bottom