Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TGSIO

Scrouch2434

Elite
Founder
Last night- I sent flowers to their house that arrive today.
@MortgageHorn brought up a great idea and mentioned sending food. Does anyone have a suggestion on ready to eat food that can be delivered?
Thanks to all who dm’d or texted me. I’ll send out Venmo information and can get ordered tonight.
Even if we can get a few days covered, I’m sure it would help.
I’ll look for a couple of sites and post and let me know what you think. I’d like to have ordered by 10 eastern tonight

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
@MortgageHorn brought up a great idea and mentioned sending food. Does anyone have a suggestion on ready to eat food that can be delivered?
Thanks to all who dm’d or texted me. I’ll send out Venmo information and can get ordered tonight.
I’ll look for a couple of sites and post and let me know what you think. I’d like to have ordered by 10 eastern tonight

Should be able to use door dash or Uber eats for just about anything they want.

@Rebarcock. She had to rush her daughter into the hospital with heart issues. She’s been having issues since the jab. This is the one that was a D1 diver.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Are they at home or at the hospital still?

9Mounties07

Elite
Scrouch..any way to get a hold.of her? Any updates

I personally asked people I cared about not to get it. I did whatever it took whether it be guilt trips, bribes, etc. I believe in free will but some things are too important to leave to chance.

I can vac seal whole briskets, pulled pork, and Ribs to ship direct to the house. I may DM Scrouch

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Y’all. I love each and every one of you.

She’s home. Scared and waiting for her cardiologist to get back to her. But okay.

But here’s what happened. (Most of y’all know she’s had issues since she got vaxxed. As a matter of flat out fact, it went to hell after her first shot and then she got Covid 10 days later. While testing for Covid, the nurse listened to her heart and freaked out. Her heart rate was 32. Put her in an ambulance to the hospital ( which at the time, I couldn’t be with her. 21 year old girl, so alone with something terrifying she couldn’t understand😡). And they still made her get the second dose😡😡😡

Anyway, here we are 2 years later….
(I copied my reply to LVRebel2000)

She’s okay, relatively speaking. Still don’t have any answers. I watched her heart monitor last night and it’s batshit insane. So much so that 3 cardiologists came down to see it for themselves. (Took her to UC (which is a whole nother level of crazy right now. All entrances blocked off because media is nuts) because I know they’re one of the best cardiology units in the nation) When they realized she isn’t just an overly dramatic girl looking for attention, they paid close attention. When she gave them her treating cardiologist name and her electro physicians name, they paid real close attention and consults are going on now.

She was asked what her goal was last night (as her monitor was screaming) She said to make sure I’m not having a heart attack. She had chest through shoulder pain, breathlessness, dizzy, hot/cold flashes, and her left arm was numb. She was visibly shaking and unsteady.

She called me at 3 pm and I knew something was wrong. She had been trying to hold it together since 4 am. Looking like it’s going to be the beta blocker her cardiologist put her on a few weeks ago (UC cardio was a bit taken aback as was I. I didn’t know that).

She has a tilt table test and another mri this month and we’re waiting on a full genetic panel. If she still doesn’t have an answer (it’s been 2 years of this) she’s going to the Cleveland Clinic. I’m beyond done with no answer and treatment other than ‘well, let’s try this and see what happens’ She can’t live her life like this and I can’t live in constant worry for her.

The issue is that any single one of her heart issues is easily treatable. But it’s not just one. It’s pvc, bigeminy, trigeminy (she was in both last night) , heart rate jumping from 31 to 78 to 54 to 93 (nurse showed me how to turn off the alarm because it’s constant). What scares her and adds to her anxiety (which is not helpful) is that her symptoms are now mimicking a heart attack and what if she dismisses one time and it IS a heart attack?

I just have to make sure she never sees my fear and worry for her.

I’m going to copy this reply to you so I don’t have to type it all out again.

But seriously, thank you. She’s okay. Long day and night. I at least know she slept well and hard last night. I wouldn’t leave her until she woke up at 11 this morning and I made her a good breakfast. I have always been able to look at her eyes to know how she’s feeling. They were clear this morning.

***As to the heart monitor, I had seen the results (she’s done a harness monitor 2X and whatever it is the sandpaper to the chest monitor 6X) but until you see it in real time, if you’re not a cardiologist, it’s hard to grasp. I now know what I’m looking at when I read her test results. So there’s that.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I personally asked people I cared about not to get it. I did whatever it took whether it be guilt trips, bribes, etc. I believe in free will but some things are too important to leave to chance.

I can vac seal whole briskets, pulled pork, and Ribs to ship direct to the house. I may DM Scrouch
I begged, threatened, mom guilted. But they are adults and made the choice they thought was best (coercion is a hell of a thing)

Max was still a minor and I had complete control (my husband knew this was not a battle he wanted to fight). Max and I are unvaxxed and will remain that way.

None of my loved ones will go anywhere near another shot.

Riley’s (my daughter) fight is more than enough for anyone to fight me on this.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
2X
We have 16 meals coming your way. So sorry your family is going through this tough time.

Please keep us updated @tgsio …anything we can do we will. I had at least a dozen texts and dms that are all happy to help.
thank you, but we really don't need anything. She's okay and home. I'm home. It was just a hell of a day and night. I wish I could force her HOME with me, but I can't do that to her and, frankly, she would tell me to kiss her ass. She is my daughter😂

We're going to figure this out and get her healthy again. No matter what it takes.

If it was just one place on her heart, they'd do an ablation. Easy peasy. As she has 3 and can't figure out the weirdness, they can't do it because they don't want to risk putting that much scar tissue on her heart.

Each issue presents another problem for the next.....

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
2X

thank you, but we really don't need anything. She's okay and home. I'm home. It was just a hell of a day and night. I wish I could force her HOME with me, but I can't do that to her and, frankly, she would tell me to kiss her ass. She is my daughter😂

We're going to figure this out and get her healthy again. No matter what it takes.

If it was just one place on her heart, they'd do an ablation. Easy peasy. As she has 3 and can't figure out the weirdness, they can't do it because they don't want to risk putting that much scar tissue on her heart.

Each issue presents another problem for the next.....
You are one tough Momma Bear. Our prayers are with you.

9Mounties07

Elite

She’s home. Scared and waiting for her cardiologist to get back to her. But okay.

But here’s what happened. (Most of y’all know she’s had issues since she got vaxxed. As a matter of flat out fact, it went to hell after her first shot and then she got Covid 10 days later. While testing for Covid, the nurse listened to her heart and freaked out. Her heart rate was 32. Put her in an ambulance to the hospital ( which at the time, I couldn’t be with her. 21 year old girl, so alone with something terrifying she couldn’t understand😡). And they still made her get the second dose😡😡😡

She’s okay, relatively speaking. Still don’t have any answers. I watched her heart monitor last night and it’s batshit insane. So much so that 3 cardiologists came down to see it for themselves. (Took her to UC (which is a whole nother level of crazy right now. All entrances blocked off because media is nuts) because I know they’re one of the best cardiology units in the nation) When they realized she isn’t just an overly dramatic girl looking for attention, they paid close attention. When she gave them her treating cardiologist name and her electro physicians name, they paid real close attention and consults are going on now.

She was asked what her goal was last night (as her monitor was screaming) She said to make sure I’m not having a heart attack. She had chest through shoulder pain, breathlessness, dizzy, hot/cold flashes, and her left arm was numb. She was visibly shaking and unsteady.

She called me at 3 pm and I knew something was wrong. She had been trying to hold it together since 4 am. Looking like it’s going to be the beta blocker her cardiologist put her on a few weeks ago (UC cardio was a bit taken aback as was I. I didn’t know that).

She has a tilt table test and another mri this month and we’re waiting on a full genetic panel. If she still doesn’t have an answer (it’s been 2 years of this) she’s going to the Cleveland Clinic. I’m beyond done with no answer and treatment other than ‘well, let’s try this and see what happens’ She can’t live her life like this and I can’t live in constant worry for her.

The issue is that any single one of her heart issues is easily treatable. But it’s not just one. It’s pvc, bigeminy, trigeminy (she was in both last night) , heart rate jumping from 31 to 78 to 54 to 93 (nurse showed me how to turn off the alarm because it’s constant). What scares her and adds to her anxiety (which is not helpful) is that her symptoms are now mimicking a heart attack and what if she dismisses one time and it IS a heart attack?

But seriously, thank you. She’s okay. Long day and night. I at least know she slept well and hard last night. I wouldn’t leave her until she woke up at 11 this morning and I made her a good breakfast. I have always been able to look at her eyes to know how she’s feeling. They were clear this morning.

***As to the heart monitor, I had seen the results (she’s done a harness monitor 2X and whatever it is the sandpaper to the chest monitor 6X) but until you see it in real time, if you’re not a cardiologist, it’s hard to grasp. I now know what I’m looking at when I read her test results. So there’s that.
Take care. Glad to hear she is home.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

I have to be scary, prayers to your daughter and all the positions treating her to get her the best care as possible, terrible that she Hass to go through all this.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✌️💪

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Sorry you are all having to go through that. Your family is so strong, I know she will get through this

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Thoughts and prayers for your daughter and the rest of your family.

My fully Jabbed niece with every Jab that has come out just came down with Wuhan Charlie for the 4th time. All since the first jab. Everyone of my relatives who got one or more jabs has gotten Wuhan Charlie at least once.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Roo's cardiologist got back to her this afternoon. Rearranged his schedule to get her in first thing in the morning.

First time he's allowing a patient to bring somebody with since covid. She insisted. I'm going. She needs somebody there to take notes and ask questions /clarification. She needs her mommy.

Expecting the beta blocker to be stopped immediately and get the tests rushed.

And to everybody, I've read each of your posts and prayers. Thank you so much. She's going to be okay. She's a very strong woman. We'll get this figured out.

Y'all can't know what your supoort means. Many of y'all were there when I posted her commitment to St. Bonaventure (seems a lifetime ago). Y'all were there when she couldn't dive anymore and transferred to Dayton. Many of y'all have 'watched' Max grow up. You've put up with me for years. You're my people.

Thank you. 😘

Last edited:

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Roo's cardiologist got back to her this afternoon. Rearranged his schedule to get her in first thing in the morning.

First time he's allowing a patient to bring somebody with since covid. She insisted. I'm going. She needs somebody there to take notes and ask questions /clarification. She needs her mommy.

And to everybody, I've read each of your posts and prayers. Thank you so much. She's going to be okay. She's a very strong woman. We'll get this figured out.

Y'all can't know what your supoort means.
I hope she gets better. I have a 20 year old daughter. I can’t imagine.

Your girl has a good Momma.

9Mounties07

Elite

Y'all can't know what your supoort means. Many of y'all were there when I posted her commitment to St. Bonaventure (seems a lifetime ago). Y'all were there when she couldn't dive anymore and transferred to Dayton. Many of y'all have 'watched' Max grow up. You've put up with me for years. You're my people.

Thank you. 😘
You're a cool chick. Be good...keep us updated

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

Thank you. 😘

Continued Prayers!

Top Bottom