Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is there an athlete that you went from hating to liking?

Nas

Poster
Taylor Lewan is one for me. I bought into the message board fake news shit about him being a bitch. Been listening to his POD and love the guy now.

Sean Avery. Now hear me out, causal hockey fan and hated him. Since he has been out of the league and and able to speak freely I understand and like the guy.

Reggie Bush, just kidding. Fuck that guy

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I went from loving to hating Leyuan. I even had one of those faggot witness shirts back in the day. They should make a new one that says shitness and I would buy it

Nas

Poster
I went from loving to hating Leyuan. I even had one of those faggot witness shirts back in the day. They should make a new one that says shitness and I would buy it
I didnt go from liking to hating because of this. Feel like today we have it worse because you can follow how big of a shit head your favorites are with social media internet shit.

How many people would like Big Ben or Floyd Mayweather if it werent for internet?

Spc311

Poster
A Rod. He seems like he stopped taking himself too seriously and was wildly impressive as a analyst during the playoffs with a real good energy.

IrishinOC

Poster
Dennis Rodman. The worm is an interesting guy. Probably the best “roll player” all time. Of course I stopped with the NBA in 2008, so maybe it’s possible some one else makes a case...probably not.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Shaq. Couldn’t stand him in Orlando. Then just began to marvel at how good he was in LA. Coming to the Heat helped but I like him even more as a broadcaster. Dude just seems like a good guy

Top Bottom