Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is it really happening? DJT to be on Joe Rogan podcast???

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Im curious why Trump and Rogan have not had an interview. Seems like it would be a good match for both?

Trump certainly seemed open to the possibility in the interview he did with the Full Send podcast.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Im curious why Trump and Rogan have not had an interview. Seems like it would be a good match for both?

Trump certainly seemed open to the possibility in the interview he did with the Full Send podcast.
I’m not sure it would be as great as everyone thinks. Joe would probably call him out on the grandstanding bullshit, and it would get contentious pretty fast. And no way it would last 3 hours. An hour, maybe.

TTUcamper

Elite
I’m not sure it would be as great as everyone thinks. Joe would probably call him out on the grandstanding bullshit, and it would get contentious pretty fast. And no way it would last 3 hours. An hour, maybe.

Also Rogan has mentioned that would be a loaded podcast no matter how he handles the interview and he's not sure he actually wants to do it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Trump shouldn’t lower himself to Rogan’s standards. He has nothing two gain bye letting Rogan see his cheap shot schtick.

Top Bottom