Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elon Musk wants to restrict voting rights

MalO

Elite
https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/elon-musk-appears-support-limiting-right-vote-parents

I don't agree with everything he says, but this is actually a good idea as long as the childless are also exempt from the draft and jury duty. I mean, it makes sense. If they don't have kids then fighting in a war could end their entire bloodline. That would be wrong. Also if they aren't considered mature enough to vote, do you really want them to be deciding whether or not you are guilty or innocent at your trial?

In the early days of our Republic only landowners could vote and I think that was something which should never have changed.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
That's just not how things work in a free society.

Best change you could make would be to eliminate nearly all interactions between the federal government and the individual. Revenue should be raised by taxing member states. And only the House seats should be directly elected by the people. That would dramatically reduce the scope of the government, and pretty much make progressivism extinct. Or at least it would be attenuated to the degree that it appears to be extinct.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Humans were built to have a die for you love of another. It brings the greatest perspective.
When society has a large % of childless it effects everything especially sanctity of life. In all aspects. The perception of humanity isn't the same for a parent let alone a parent with a family as it is a person who choses to remain childless and fameless.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I will now look at people differently who chose to not procreate. Good Grief Im smart that last post is deep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom