Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Iowa Fans Welcome Penn State Fans to Iowa City This Weekend

TJHall1

Legendary
Top 10 against who? They are dogshit. Purdy is mediocre. Breece Hall has flopped this year. I take it you bought into the Breece Hall preseason Heisman talk. Imagine asserting that he is a top 3 TB in the country ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Hellโ€ฆGoodson is better than he is. Maybe you need to watch some other teams play that are outside the state of Iowa. Because if you think Iowa State is goodโ€ฆwow.
If Purdy is mediocre then Clifford must be dogshit as PFF has him 30+ spots lower than him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

BTAvenger

Elite
Why would I be mad? I'm conversing with a ruhtard on my favorite site. Its fabulous.
Iโ€™m not certain why you are so worked up. You seem to be arguing awfully hard for a guy who isnโ€™t worried or doesnโ€™t care what I have to say.

TJHall1

Legendary
Iโ€™m not certain why you are so worked up. You seem to be arguing awfully hard for a guy who isnโ€™t worried or doesnโ€™t care what I have to say.
I'm not worked up at all or worried about anything. Only refuting some absolutely idiotic statements from you. How does that make me worked up or worried?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You are not wrong about the Hawks, but I promise you @BTAvenger knows where your goat is. ;)
Bro this is a thread about Iowa and the Pedos...... leave Auburn out of this. You are making the thread confusing. (Now if you wanna suggest they talk to the Aubbies about where to rent a goat for the sex sexuals.....that would be appropriate.)

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Founder
Fuck you @Hawkeyes with yore fucking cancer wave!

Just stick to being e phaggots with a shitty football team! Stop being good to the kids and making me respect you kweerz!

America 1st

Founder
First time since 1962 that a top 5 BIG matchup didnโ€™t include OSU or TTUN

America 1st

Founder
Big touchdown. Come on @TJHall get yore phaggots together rally.

America 1st

Founder
3 pics in the first half and may have broken Clifford.
You called it. Cliff in street clothes.

Never want to see guys hurt but thatโ€™s a big help for TJโ€™s troopers.

TJHall1

Legendary
@BTAvenger
anchorman-the-legend-of-ron-burgundy.gif

hawkeyes-belly.gif

America 1st

Founder
OSU looking dangerous lately. O/U on stroud picks in the conf championship game is 6.
Stroud is more likely to throw for 600 then to throw 2 picks.

OSU does look might damn good though now that they reorganized the D.

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey @BTAvenger get in here and tell us how superior penn state's athletes are. I've never seen running backs as shitty as yours since iowa had a full back playing running back because of injuries 10 years ago. Maybe lay off the athletes and recruit lineman who are good at not sucking.

Also iowa punter>penn st punter
Iowa punt returner>penn st punt returner
Iowa defense>penn st defense
Iowa qb>fragile penn st qb

Probably avoiding this thread tonight eh๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
@btave
Wellโ€ฆour kicker hasnโ€™t had a kickoff returned all season. And he is probably the 1st team all B1G punter right now too. Not sure how your STs can be better than that.

And with Jahan Dotson as our PRโ€ฆIโ€™ll take my guy in that matchup there.

Iowa's punter won the game so eat a dick. Actually eat a dick for every post you made in this thread.

Despite having a shitty qb Iowa found a way to win. This team is dangerous.

I have watched many big wins @ Kinnick, but this one was the best. So glad I was able to share the experience with my wife and son. I feel like I just ripped a huge line of blow.

wecomingandweain'tbacking down.jpg

BTAvenger

Elite
Congrats on getting the victory Hawks. You guys are a tough bunch.

Your fans are trash cheering for injuries and booing injured players.

And obviously you wonโ€™t admit this but if Clifford is not injured Penn State wins this game by double digits. Unfortunately we donโ€™t have a competent back up QB.

Congrats again!

TJHall1

Legendary

And obviously you wonโ€™t admit this but if Clifford is not injured Penn State wins this game by double digits. Unfortunately we donโ€™t have a competent back up QB.

Congrats again!
giphy.webp

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
I'll admit that PSU wins if Clifford doesn't get hurt. Unfortunately for you he is a pussy and got hurt. Congrats on your hypothetical "w".

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I amโ€ฆIF we(Clifford) doesnโ€™t turn it over. Iowa is good but The number of turnovers that they have generated in the first five games is unsustainable. And they have feasted on short fields off those turnovers. Statistically the offense is pretty pedestrian if they have to go the full length of the field. The PSU defense is strong and our secondary is outstanding. I certainly could be proven wrong but I donโ€™t think Iowa is going to have a whole lot of success offensively.

Iowa is stout defensively and will probably control the LOS. We have struggled running the ball this season and unfortunately thereโ€™s not much reason to expect differently on Saturday. So like I said it all boils down to Sean Clifford. If he turns it over multiple times we probably lose. If he takes care of the football we probably win. If he is extremely sharp we probably win bigger than expected. I say that because if Clifford is very sharp PSU has better athletes top to bottom than Iowa. If he sucks (which certainly is not out of the realm of possibility) our advantages athletically are mitigated.
That was a lot of words.

How do Deeezz Nutz taste?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Congrats again!
Sorry, our fans arenโ€™t used to SOFT players.

Top Bottom