Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inflation

Says the guy making up false statements about inflation…
What statement was false?
Just stating the facts, that we should be held accountable for our actions...some aren't, but we all SHOULD...I'm well aware of our country's history, though I don't align my beliefs with it all, I'm aware...if you're not a believer in accountability that's fine...we just disagree 😉
Accountability is a curious response. Does that count for the moment of conception or throughout the entire life of the child? At what point does that stop in your mind? Also, so...if life was one way and then the Great Recession happens and by no fault of your own, you're life is dismantled financially...you think those people should still be murdered, correct?
Accountability comes in many forms. Murdering people you don't like or approve of makes you dramatically less than those committing the act in terms of both morals, detriment to society, etc.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Accountability is a curious response. Does that count for the moment of conception or throughout the entire life of the child? At what point does that stop in your mind? Also, so...if life was one way and then the Great Recession happens and by no fault of your own, you're life is dismantled financially...you think those people should still be murdered, correct?
Accountability comes in many forms. Murdering people you don't like or approve of makes you dramatically less than those committing the act in terms of both morals, detriment to society, etc.
Not a terrible response...yes to moment of conception...and if we were all held accountable for our actions, then thought would seemingly be applied beforehand...it's pretty simple...I love our freedoms, but consequences should mirror the freedoms that we choose to apply...harsh consequences will dtere extreme actions in my opinion...

Rube Reaper

Elite

That increasing the size of welfare checks to account for inflation causes inflation.

This has been proven false countless times. I shouldn’t even respond to weak rubbish trolls like your’s but I’m so tired of all the false racist propaganda!

Top Bottom