Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inflation

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It is obvious that we have all been crippled by inflation, but I just don’t feel that I could ever trust any official number because I feel like it is just used as a means to manipulate the masses
This is where im at......

At this point EVERY single thing the gov says......IS some kinda Propaganda, we just don't know how bad its going to be for us later. Civil War 2.0 cant get here soon enough.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
This is where im at......

At this point EVERY single thing the gov says......IS some kinda Propaganda, we just don't know how bad its going to be for us later. Civil War 2.0 cant get here soon enough.
Every time they point the finger is bc they are literally doing it. The new Trump accusations is he sold nuclear information to Russia, which means thats what they are doing and or did to some other country.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Saw one "expert" say inflation was coming down in some sectors. I was like... yea because the economy is tanking and nobody can build a home so lumber is coming down and people are too broke to drive anywhere so gas has come down. Food prices and rent is still sky high.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Saw one "expert" say inflation was coming down in some sectors. I was like... yea because the economy is tanking and nobody can build a home so lumber is coming down and people are too broke to drive anywhere so gas has come down. Food prices and rent is still sky high.

Neither of which factor into official inflation numbers, conveniently enough.🙄

ThetaMale

Poster

Well DUH.....b/c that would actually track real inflation. Next yore gonna tell me we need to go back to using the 90's model vs this newer BS year over year scale.

Guys, guys, guys.... none of that stuff has to do with inflation. The real cause is those dirty Arabs overseas and those greedy capitalists. If only they weren't up to all their old dirty tricks, things would be fine.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So why is there such a flight from markets at this point? Is it people panicking?

Where are they moving assets? Short term bonds with 4% yield? Or is it just the public community moving all their retirement to cash?

Rube Reaper

Elite
So why is there such a flight from markets at this point? Is it people panicking?

Where are they moving assets? Short term bonds with 4% yield? Or is it just the public community moving all their retirement to cash?
It wouldn’t matter if retirement funds were all gathered into government pensions and dispersed directly by said governments.

That would mean billionaires wouldn’t be able to take advantage of people anymore so we can be assured that it will never happen.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I long for the days when inflation was just a term regarding the increase in welfare checks, for the lazy fats to get lazier and fatter...

Rube Reaper

Elite
It’s pretty clear that the inflation is just transitory for a few years then will subside.

These rate hikes are complete overkill. We should investigate all these central bankers because they know doubt have ties to the nationalist cults!

I long for the days when inflation was just a term regarding the increase in welfare checks, for the lazy fats to get lazier and fatter...
I long for the days when people were intelligent enough to realize increased in welfare checks related to inflation required inflation.
These rate hikes are complete overkill. We should investigate all these central bankers because they know doubt have ties to the nationalist cults!
You're not the most stable of people, huh?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I long for the days when people were intelligent enough to realize increased in welfare checks related to inflation required inflation.

You're not the most stable of people, huh?
No, welfare should not be provided for anyone other than the disabled...if a parent cannot survive or raise a child without assistance, then the parent(s) should be put to death...period...it's the responsible thing to do.

No, welfare should not be provided for anyone other than the disabled...if a parent cannot survive or raise a child without assistance, then the parent(s) should be put to death...period...it's the responsible thing to do.
You're not remarkably keen on our country's basic history, huh? Poor thing.
You might be more well suited for another country, like Iran.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
You're not remarkably keen on our country's basic history, huh? Poor thing.
You might be more well suited for another country, like Iran.
Just stating the facts, that we should be held accountable for our actions...some aren't, but we all SHOULD...I'm well aware of our country's history, though I don't align my beliefs with it all, I'm aware...if you're not a believer in accountability that's fine...we just disagree 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom