Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'd like to recognize RubeReaper as the Official TFSF Gay Ambassador

Wait What

Elite
Founder
It was a close and tough decision as @Rube Reaper edged out @TJHall1.

Gratz Ruby. Will will consult you on all matters of fashion and of course, flam boyance.

Think we have to take a hard stand on limiting the dick pics.

Very happy to have you and look forward to your deep insight.

Ruby...Ruby...Ruby...
Flam boyance was a subtle, but nice touch.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You can’t spread love and take Good Whites material
possessions at the same time.

There’s that pesky Love Your Brother thing.
There is no such thing as “Good Whites”. All “White” peoples are privileged and a part of a system that perpetuates racism and bigotry.

We love as brothers by educating them about their inherent flaws in the the hope they’ll be better towards people of colour.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
There is no such thing as “Good Whites”. All “White” peoples are privileged and a part of a system that perpetuates racism and bigotry.

We love as brothers by educating them about their inherent flaws in the the hope they’ll be better towards people of colour.
STFU FAGGOT

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

8/10.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

I’m a Good White.

Taking my monies is not an option for you.

I think you should strive to achieve success
for yourself without stealing from others.

Unless you are incapable.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I’m a Good White.

Taking my monies is not an option for you.

I think you should strive to achieve success
for yourself without stealing from others.

Unless you are incapable.
There is no such thing as a “Good White”.

It is an option for me and is a moral responsibility for you because of your privilege. The only stealing taking place is the resources of people of colour by whites.

It certainly has nothing to do with my own success which far exceed yours. It’s a moral responsibility to lift people of colour up for the endless abuses served upon them by white culture.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

It is an option for me and is a moral responsibility for you because of your privilege. The only stealing taking place is the resources of people of colour by whites.

It certainly has nothing to do with my own success which far exceed yours. It’s a moral responsibility to lift people of colour up for the endless abuses served upon them by white culture.
9/10....

sanction

Legendary
Founder

As a successful racist would you say your desire to Take
is inherent or a learned behavior ?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m on the board every day. I just use a modicum of self dis resino before posting. Something that could be learned by several posters in this thread.
Always good to see they hank hill American flag avatar on the board. I get really turned on by it

Top Bottom