Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write for TFSF News: Looking for posters that would like to write news/opinion articles, etc

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Things have finally started to slow down on the backend development of the site that we are able to start catching up with some of the things we always wanted to do.

We finally have the official news site up: https://tfsfnews.com/ (nothing really on there yet, but that is why we need your help)

We are looking for posters that would like to be able to write articles on the official TFSF news site.

Authors will be given an account access to the admin panel of the tfsfnews website with the permissions of an author and will have full control of how they create their posts, what content to upload, how to present, etc. The latest articles will go to the top of the tfsf news site and will be shared here on the forum as well on social and alternative media accounts.

It will be up to the authors if they want to write anonymously, under a pen name, user name, or even their personal name.

There are no output or schedule expectations for authors currently

DM me if interested

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
the joy that you have your voice heard. we don't make any more for ourselves running the site

There is a hope down the road we can grow and provide compensation, but in the mean time its voluntary

I would have went with:

"You will take with you the satisfaction that proceeds from the consciousness of duty faithfully performed"

General Robert E. Lee, General Order No. 9 (Farewell Address)

Rube Reaper

Elite
I have always known I would be a great author and this site could definitely use some news targeted towards LGTBQA+ people!

Top Bottom