Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I heard some bad shit on @croot-Overlord

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He's had his eye on this for a while now and finally has the opportunity to pull the trigger

I had an early possible window. You had your shit dialed in. Hey if @Croot_Overlord "reinvests" that Benny frank and it turns to zero well get someone some used tires from @Mr.Fitzwell bc his tires Fitz well on the rim.

See what you've done little Bernie madeoff?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I've met some hot Auburn female grads. Does that make it ok? Bc tbh I didn't use my degree
Just saying, if he's going the SBF road...

c26374e86f7f9aef5aa40235e2fc98d0

If Croot is banging a 10 on our dime I honestly could respect that. But if he's banging a 3 with bad hair and teeth... We are going to have to have a code red.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just saying, if he's going the SBF road...

c26374e86f7f9aef5aa40235e2fc98d0

If Croot is banging a 10 on our dime I honestly could respect that. But if he's banging a 3 with bad hair and teeth... We are going to have to have a code red.
Dude.an Amazon for 100.00 usd is three nuts or 2 nuts and a hard ass licking. Dealers choice. Cro-t overlord. It was there the entire time

Fuck it ill do her. Someone post thar Bahama mama in jain for fucking site again

Top Bottom