Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have no words for today’s music industry:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Bump bc nobody has taken the time to review these sick fucks! This is the shit our children are listening to....well, not mine bc they are too young for that and also bc we monitor their viewing and social activity, but you get the point!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I remember when I was a kid some people thought they could here Satanic shit on KISS albums when they were played backwards.

Large groups of mother's and religious leaders across the globe were outraged.(though it never appeared to be true)

Now this.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I remember when I was a kid some people thought they could here Satanic shit on KISS albums when they were played backwards.

Large groups of mother's and religious leaders across the globe were outraged.(though it never appeared to be true)

Now this.
Yep, they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore

BTAvenger

Elite
I remember when George Michael’s “I Want Your Sex” was pulled from radio stations. I tell my kids all the time that I feel badly for them that when they are older they will not have a decade or two of music from their younger years to point to as being classic. Music from the 80s and to a slightly lesser degree imo the 90s will live forever. The shit these days will rightfully be forgotten quickly.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
“Sickening and disgusting” just don’t do these justice. Here, take a look for yourself:

Lil Nas X grinding on satan -

Yungblud telling our kids that us parents are wrong -
Trash gonna trash.

It says a lot about our culture that this shit is actually popular...

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Red'75™

Poster
Founder
I feel like most of this shit today is throwaway music and most of the people producing it are as temporary as a Cracker Jack tattoo. In 10 years, 99% of the world will have forgotten who these plastic people are. It's nothing more than retweet fodder, created purely for shock value to grab some quick cash before the next wave of horseshit washes them away and they sink into the ever widening cesspool of used up, here today, gone tomorrow, pop stars. Once the corporate vampires have sucked them dry and squeezed every thin dime they possibly can out of them, once they've burned them out fully and used every gimmick to pull out just one more dollar, they'll dispose of them like a soiled prophylactic. And sadly, the ignorant fucks in front of the camera think it's because they're talented. Dumb bastards.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I feel like most of this shit today is throwaway music and most of the people producing it are as temporary as a Cracker Jack tattoo. In 10 years, 99% of the world will have forgotten who these plastic people are. It's nothing more than retweet fodder, created purely for shock value to grab some quick cash before the next wave of horseshit washes them away and they sink into the ever widening cesspool of used up, here today, gone tomorrow, pop stars. Once the corporate vampires have sucked them dry and squeezed every thin dime they possibly can out of them, once they've burned them out fully and used every gimmick to pull out just one more dollar, they'll dispose of them like a soiled prophylactic. And sadly, the ignorant fucks in front of the camera think it's because they're talented. Dumb bastards.
Reminds me of the typical WWF wrestler. Amiright?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
And they are really being big in gay sex. I don’t care what you do or who you do it with, I don’t like these things thrust on our youth.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder

Its nothing more than shock value for website hits and views because thats how people get paid these days. People while get on Youtube to knowingly watch this video in complete disgust simply because it doesn't cost them a dime to do so and will pass it along to their pearl clutching friends to do the same.

Wind the clock back 10 years or whatever, back when you couldn't hear music without having to purchase it. This song never gets so much as even a mention in the local news because literally no one would pay to listen to this shit.

Old Town Road was played out. LNX had to do something drastic to get people to start talking about him again.

Top Bottom