Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have been LMAO doing this.....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
whenever a liberal at work or one I run into goes off on the vaccine. I say I agree and I am vaxxed.

I then say either one or two things:

1. Trump will go down as a top 5 President as a result of Operation Warp Speed.
2. Trump should get a Nobel Prize for Operation Warp Speed.

Both of those statements have made peoples brains lock up right there in front of me. I have been suspicious some of them suffer neurological symptoms when I say that. I hope they don't blow a gasket.

Anyway, the jab is BDDs greatest accomplishment. BDD got the jab. If you are vulnerable, I would get the jab.

Albert Mohler, the President of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, is even pro-vaccine on Moderna and the Pfizer. Albert Mohler is a conservative as they come. He is not pro on the J&J due to abortion fetus stem cells being used in the technology development.

I got the jab even though my immune system already crushed that fucking virus over Thanksgiving weekend last year. Two days of a headache and back spasms and my immune system had that virus pleading for mercy.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
whenever a liberal at work or one I run into goes off on the vaccine. I say I agree and I am vaxxed.

Both of those statements have made peoples brains lock up right there in front of me. I have been suspicious some of them suffer neurological symptoms when I say that. I hope they don't blow a gasket.

Anyway, the jab is BDDs greatest accomplishment. BDD got the jab. If you are vulnerable, I would get the jab.

Albert Mohler, the President of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, is even pro-vaccine on Moderna and the Pfizer. Albert Mohler is a conservative as they come. He is not pro on the J&J due to abortion fetuses stem cells being used in the technology development.

I got the jab even though my immune system already crushed that fucking virus over Thanksgiving weekend last year. Two days of a headache and back spasms and my immune system had that virus pleading for mercy.
Good for you. Fuck the jab and fuck the FDA. SKOL!

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Albert Mohler, the President of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, is even pro-vaccine on Moderna and the Pfizer. Albert Mohler is a conservative as they come. He is not pro on the J&J due to abortion fetuses stem cells being used in the technology development.

1630337586854.gif

BigBucnNole

Elite

1630338162622.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom