Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I got into a fight with a crack head last night. AMA

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
The ghost watching from the corner.
Weird. It’s usually you crying in the corner as a younger black buck ruts with your wife to rap music you don’t like. Every now and then you and him like guys in a string match. You know you’re gonna lose it you would feel even more Demas if you didn’t try one more time to get him to look away first.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Weird. It’s usually you crying in the corner as a younger black buck ruts with your wife to rap music you don’t like. Every now and then you and him like guys in a string match. You know you’re gonna lose it you would feel even more Demas if you didn’t try one more time to get him to look away first.
There's a ghost in my
House
By: band of horses
These my people yall

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
So on a new listing we have, pool lady found a pile of shit in 1 of the stairwells. Human shit. My theory is the crack head that sucker punched me left it there in retaliation for the 3 assault charges. He lives a block over. He's made a continuance for a jury trial. And this seems like something he would do. Homeless people are not prevelnt in this area and has never happened before. He is bi polar and this seems right up his alley, and the socks left behind are his kind. I know because one of the reason all of this shit started was him leaving his shit at my house.

The evidence

54422.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom