Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I get a sensible chuckle when I think of all...

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
The slack-jawed democratic fan-people who literally hold their breath every time Joseph says something in public, the core of their being full of angst and begging Ba'al for him to not fuck it up. "Say the right thing, say the right thing Joe, keep you train of thought, stay on point, DON'T look at that little girl over to the right...oh no, what are you doing...???"

Every single time he speaks this plays out in stomach of Team Dem. Sad.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The slack-jawed democratic fan-people who literally hold their breath every time Joseph says something in public, the core of their being full of angst and begging Ba'al for him to not fuck it up. "Say the right thing, say the right thing Joe, keep you train of thought, stay on point, DON'T look at that little girl over to the right...oh no, what are you doing...???"

Every single time he speaks this plays out in the little hearts of Team Dem.
Hopefully, it starts to cause massive heart attacks in these people too.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Never in my life have I so disregarded another human as biden.

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder

Everytime he says ‘My staff told me not to do this” (or some variation), I think about how the staff must sit around the bar after hours and just lambast him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom