Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m running a political campaign for local office

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My brosef was encouraged to run for County Attorney and I thought maybe I could ride his coattails. Turns out it’s going to be a real race and I can’t back out now.
Based on what I’ve learned from getting word out about the forum, Instagram is going to be your best friend. Set up an Instagram account, send follow requests to people in the county, and make posts every day. @BLatta12 is our Instagram guru so maybe he can give more tips

Nayat

Elite
This. Don't underestimate your competition. I know a guy who ran for a small position in a small town and he got wrecked with secret personal info they somehow dug up on him.
I’m curious as how this plays out after the Primaries. Two Republicans are running, the Democrat is a friend and former business partner to my candidate running as a libertarian.

Was supposed to be my buddy running unopposed as a Republican but he switched parties after our Republican governor pissed him off and missed the deadline to switch back since they asked him after it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom