Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m really hoping

Rube Reaper

Elite
President Biden institutes a three month lock down before this new variant starts killing.

We can’t make the same mistakes the orange leader made by allowing people to interact while things could get out of control because of the unvaccinated.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
President Biden institutes a three month lock down before this new variant starts killing.

We can’t make the same mistakes the orange leader made by allowing people to interact while things could get out of control because of the unvaccinated.
looka-lookahere.gif

yous a faggit.

Last edited:

sanction

Legendary
Founder

President Who?

Rube Reaper

Elite
That’s questionable, but what’s not in question is that you now have a shit immune system...
My doctor says I’m one of the healthiest people he has ever examined. When I had my immunity levels and blood draws taken after my booster the doctor said he had never seen somebody with such ideal numbers.

He completely cleared me to return life coaching children at the various schools I travel to.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
My doctor says I’m one of the healthiest people he has ever examined. When I had my immunity levels and blood draws taken after my booster the doctor said he had never seen somebody with such ideal numbers.

He completely cleared me to return life coaching children at the various schools I travel to.
Good luck...

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

Oh so your a school counselor. LOL at calling yourself a children life coach

Rube Reaper

Elite
Oh so your a school counselor. LOL at calling yourself a children life coach
No I’m a life coach. School counselors do important work for our nation’s youth but I work directly with district leadership.

School districts sign a contract with me to come in and teach healthy life habits in presentations then do specialized coaching for the most at risk students.

Right now I’m getting most of my specialized contracts with kids that need coached on caring for others. This is usually a result of excessive bullying or refusing to wear a mask.

My group presentations vary but explaining white privilege and how to combat it is one presentation I get contracted to give a lot. I have another on the benefits of the COVID vaccines and masks that I have a couple dozen contracts signed for as well as my genitalia doesn’t = gender presentation that is becoming increasingly popular.

Last edited:

Rube Reaper

Elite
If you are so damned happy about your boosters and all that it provides you, you should not worry about any of us purebloods that don’t want the shit...You either believe it works or you don’t..,
That’s not how this works.

The vaccines work really really really well but they don’t provide 100% immunity to some people.

Studies have proven the vaccinated carry a lower viral load than the unvaccinated. That’s why we need every person in the world to get vaccinated and get their boosters every couple months so that we can begin to cut down on the spread and new variants.

fschmidt

Poster

Isn't there some totalitarian shit-hole that you could move to where you would be happier? America is somewhere in the middle of the spectrum, not ideal for anyone. I will move to Mexico where there is more freedom.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Isn't there some totalitarian shit-hole that you could move to where you would be happier? America is somewhere in the middle of the spectrum, not ideal for anyone. I will move to Mexico where there is more freedom.
I’m worry about destroying the tyranny the unvaccinated have over the vaccinated as well as the tyranny white people have over non-white peoples in this country.

Mexico is a beautiful country but there are plenty of white colonizers spreading their tyranny there as well.

fschmidt

Poster
I’m worry about destroying the tyranny the unvaccinated have over the vaccinated as well as the tyranny white people have over non-white peoples in this country.

Mexico is a beautiful country but there are plenty of white colonizers spreading their tyranny there as well.
May I recommend that you move to Cuba? It is highly vaccinated and has few white people.

Rube Reaper

Elite
May I recommend that you move to Cuba? It is highly vaccinated and has few white people.
Cuba is a great model for both but I’m not trying to just give up and move there to live the good life.

I want to work hard and make the US and the rest of the world more ideal like Cuba.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
That’s not how this works.

The vaccines work really really really well but they don’t provide 100% immunity to some people.

Studies have proven the vaccinated carry a lower viral load than the unvaccinated. That’s why we need every person in the world to get vaccinated and get their boosters every couple months so that we can begin to cut down on the spread and new variants.
Dr. Robert Malone, an absolute expert on vaccines, stated early on that the vaccinated are directly responsible for the new variants that will inevitably lead to a super bug. It’s exactly what’s happening now.

I have many friends and family that have been jabbed. As hard as it is for me to say this, it is time to deploy the military to begin rounding up the vaccinated and transport them all to containment facilities. The vaccinated have already proven themselves to be submissive to authority and will graciously accept what is being ordered of them. As such, we wouldn’t need to expend a tremendous amount of resources to enforce compliance.

The vaccinated are a direct threat to the well being of humanity and it’s time to act.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Dr. Robert Malone, an absolute expert on vaccines, stated early on that the vaccinated are directly responsible for the new variants that will inevitably lead to a super bug. It’s exactly what’s happening now.

I have many friends and family that have been jabbed. As hard as it is for me to say this, it is time to deploy the military to begin rounding up the vaccinated and transport them all to containment facilities. The vaccinated have already proven themselves to be submissive to authority and will graciously accept what is being ordered of them. As such, we wouldn’t need to expend a tremendous amount of resources to enforce compliance.

The vaccinated are a direct threat to the well being of humanity and it’s time to act.
So you want to go against Dr. Fauci, the medical community, and the scientific community to lock up the best group of people in our country because some guy said something?

FreeMiner

Legendary
So you want to go against Dr. Fauci, the medical community, and the scientific community to lock up the best group of people in our country because some guy said something?
If you are vaccinated, why do you give a shit if anyone else is or not. I think maybe you have regrets. Get yourself on Ivermectin as fast as you can. You are in trouble.

Rube Reaper

Elite
If you are vaccinated, why do you give a shit if anyone else is or not. I think maybe you have regrets. Get yourself on Ivermectin as fast as you can. You are in trouble.
I’m trying to make the world a better place and it’s been proven the vaccines minimize spread by lowering a person’s viral load.

Lower viral loads means less spread. Less spread means fewer break through cases and this virus going away quicker.

My only regret is not pushing harder for the unvaccinated to be treated like the murderers they are until reading this site.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I’m trying to make the world a better place and it’s been proven the vaccines minimize spread by lowering a person’s viral load.

Lower viral loads means less spread. Less spread means fewer break through cases and this virus going away quicker.

My only regret is not pushing harder for the unvaccinated to be treated like the murderers they are until reading this site.
You poor brain dead SOB. You need to get into treatment. You know that the VAXXED are having Cognitive Issues. Get in and get checked. I am very concerned for you.

FreeMiner

Legendary

The Vaxxed Are Dying Out. The Elite Trash Lied To You. You Took The Experimental Goo and Now You Are Fucked.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Dr. Robert Malone could very well be considered the father of mRNA vaccines. As Dr. Fauci was instrumental (along with his Chinese counterparts) in creating the virus, I have no doubt he has better than an elementary knowledge of its characteristics and ability to mutate. He is also aware that the spark he ignited has turned into a six-alarm fire and now we need the “big guns” to take the stage and save humanity.

I resent the implication that I want to “lock up” the vaccinated. That’s preposterous. They (including yourself) would be well cared for in comfortable containment facilities.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

1D703B4C-FC91-48A8-AE9A-AA7CA6960139.jpeg

Yep this is definitely op

Rube Reaper

Elite
The Vaxxed Are Dying Out. The Elite Trash Lied To You. You Took The Experimental Goo and Now You Are Fucked.
You do realize this article proves the vaccines work right?

If you take 10,000 people in the UK that are vaccinated and compare them to 10,000 people who aren’t a significantly higher percentage of the unvaccinated population is dying that the vaccinated across all age groups.

FreeMiner

Legendary
You do realize this article proves the vaccines work right?

If you take 10,000 people in the UK that are vaccinated and compare them to 10,000 people who aren’t a significantly higher percentage of the unvaccinated population is dying that the vaccinated across all age groups.
You do realize that the article says the VAXXED ARE DYING...The Mystery GOO DOESN'T WORK. The VAXXED ARE DYING.
AVvXsEhv2VWgT2_tuzJjlKKT2U9ZsW1-I8v5Ny5Xyg8AWNpxFhGUDuDXMJV9UjY3ER0jTvUxMgWxJqArGTBi6V5t0APvkVM92kC2Oo_WmuJcHBujjdkjbwUdZes5dIbKE01_sWTEOf-ZE5BEW-zVnEvuFwhsVRNJG7zu4DHnBDUp1v0nd04t0-fJ3PsXGUwL=w518-h640

Top Bottom