Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I’m really hoping

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
My doctor says I’m one of the healthiest people he has ever examined. When I had my immunity levels and blood draws taken after my booster the doctor said he had never seen somebody with such ideal numbers.

He completely cleared me to return life coaching children at the various schools I travel to.
You have a shit doctor if he didn't detect your AIDS.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
No I’m a life coach. School counselors do important work for our nation’s youth but I work directly with district leadership.

School districts sign a contract with me to come in and teach healthy life habits in presentations then do specialized coaching for the most at risk students.

Right now I’m getting most of my specialized contracts with kids that need coached on caring for others. This is usually a result of excessive bullying or refusing to wear a mask.

My group presentations vary but explaining white privilege and how to combat it is one presentation I get contracted to give a lot. I have another on the benefits of the COVID vaccines and masks that I have a couple dozen contracts signed for as well as my genitalia doesn’t = gender presentation that is becoming increasingly popular.
STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM KIDS YOU FUCKIN PEDO!

racernhra

Elite
Founder
You do realize this article proves the vaccines work right?

If you take 10,000 people in the UK that are vaccinated and compare them to 10,000 people who aren’t a significantly higher percentage of the unvaccinated population is dying that the vaccinated across all age groups.
What it proves is the the vaccinated are causing the virus to mutate making the vaccine less effective.

I just got over Covid. At 47 all I suffered from was a 99 degree fever for 2 days and fatigue. It likely helped that I’m built like a solid DIII 2nd string cornerback but I now enjoy protection estimated at 20x greater than you. Plus, I sleep easy at night knowing that I’m not causing a virus to mutate into a super bug thereby risking the lives of innocent children. I’m sorry that you cannot say the same.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You do realize that the article says the VAXXED ARE DYING...The Mystery GOO DOESN'T WORK. The VAXXED ARE DYING.
AVvXsEhv2VWgT2_tuzJjlKKT2U9ZsW1-I8v5Ny5Xyg8AWNpxFhGUDuDXMJV9UjY3ER0jTvUxMgWxJqArGTBi6V5t0APvkVM92kC2Oo_WmuJcHBujjdkjbwUdZes5dIbKE01_sWTEOf-ZE5BEW-zVnEvuFwhsVRNJG7zu4DHnBDUp1v0nd04t0-fJ3PsXGUwL=w518-h640
It was known before the vaccines were given to the general public that there would be breakthrough infections and deaths.

Breakthroughs doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t effective.

Top Bottom