Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many people do you know that have passed from Covid?

Vermin00

Poster
4 deaths of people I know directly, late 40s to early 70s..... generally it’s the lung damage or a massive blood clot that seems to do it.....

Also concerning is 10-20 people in their 30s-40s who have gotten blood clots from having the virus.....certainly treatable but occasionally can lead to recurrent clots and longer term issues....

also got the vaccine, no judgment on people who opt against doing so but made sense for me and my situation, I do think it’s an effective way to avoid a severe case of covid, I would acknowledge that it is hard to know truly how often that happens as we don’t know for sure how many people have had the virus .....

Jweast2486

Poster
The damn virus has been around for more than a year and nobody knows why it affects some more than others? Wut da fuk? I still think it is a way to control and effect change in society.
The media uses fear to keep people submissive and get them used to ratting out their neighbors and people trying to run their businesses. If they knew they could do this before they would’ve done it when Obama was president with the H1N1, people turning over rights Like the government could actually keep us safe from anything.

They didn’t do it with Obama because they knew he would get blamed, which is also the reason they kept up this charade, to take out Trump. I think that’s the real reason for all of this, getting Trump out of office and helping China. Evident by they having the only growing economy in 2020, awfully convenient.

Don’t deny that Covid is real, but like any respiratory illness it was going to spread, now we know how to treat it, most people get better some may die. Same shit happens with the regular flu, although the flu actually kills much younger and healthier people. Be interesting to know if with the younger people if they test for other flu strains or once they get the ‘reliable’ Covid positive result that’s the only diagnosis?

Top Bottom