Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How far will patriots go

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
In reshaping the parties and their platforms?

It seems pretty obvious that patriots are in control currently and that they recognized the need to reshape both parties to keep from single party control like we saw under FDR & Barry.

How far do they continue to push the GOP towards populism, towards the common man’s interests, away from big business, and away from globalist unrestricted trade?

How much do they divide the Dims between the establishment and the liberal wings of the party? Do patriots throw Dims a bone and let Sinema be the candidate in 2024 or do they really destroy the party by forcing Heels or Spartacus to be the candidate after removing Puddin?

@absoluteUnit is the only poster worthy of trolling this thread so all others should drink bleach and post pix / videos of it under the media section.

mrt

Elite
I have never had an issue with having a Democrat in the white house until all this coup shit started and that bitch from Queersville thought it was cute to tear up the traditional State of The Nation speech President handed to her. I hate her and the rest of those thieving ass wipes that have done nothing for America while stuffing their pockets with millions for decades. I wish a green cloudy plague would seep under their door seals tonight.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I have never had an issue with having a Democrat in the white house until all this coup shit started and that bitch from Queersville thought it was cute to tear up the traditional State of The Nation speech President handed to her. I hate her and the rest of those thieving ass wipes that have done nothing for America while stuffing their pockets with millions for decades. I wish a green cloudy plague would seep under their door seals tonight.

Too much Agent Orange in this post.

Top Bottom